Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What if we had future versions of some champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neartheninjaz

11-20-2012

i know this may be easy to state but harder to create kind of thing but i believe this could open up a new route to take , a new story, just something new! ex. everyone wants annie to be older and look older and etc but how would that happen without changing the champion completely right? so to keep annie as the same you just make her future self come from whatever story you decide might be in this direction and set things in motion for epic tales it could be short , or long, or even ongoing. but it thought that this idea could hold some ground and maybe ,just maybe lead somewhere in the "future" to more champion ideas.!!! i know i would like to see maybe an older yordle or too besides corki,also