Need Serious ADC for Dust Gaming

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

7buttonsONLY

Recruiter

11-20-2012

Our team is looking for a serious ADC that can play at 5 pm est on weekdays for a possible sponsorship with Dust. We are looking for plat + ADC. Add 7buttonsONLY in game for further details and tryouts.

Good Guy Gut

11-20-2012

Hey, Im very interested in this. I main adc and have almost ALL the adc champs. I know my elo is not the best but my kills and deaths are positive this season and all im asking for is a chance to prove to you im good.
Gut755- ingame
anthonygut755- skype
Thanks for the opportunity

REVITILIGO

11-20-2012

You should consider joining "SteveWorksAtMcDonalds" We are Sponsored by McDonalds and have a lot of cool players. We play All Day Every Day and are looking for an Azn Mid Solo who loves McDonalds

Bi11ionair

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Lol apply to this team at your peril, they are pretty stupid, will tell you to wait for tryouts forever then delete you from their friends list and not give you a tryout. I seriously have no clue what is wrong with these kids but I can only wish them the absolute worst luck hahaha and to any adcs out there, find better people to play with than these grundles, peace :P