permantely banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

elit3pvp

11-20-2012

well if some1 gets reported 10 games in a row should they get a 1 day 7 day 1 month n perma ban all from these games ? i dont think this is right once uv been banned for the 1 month ur record should be clear
and start on a new slate otherwise how are ppl ment to change if there banned if theyre banned ?

Nekochaoz

11-20-2012

Oh, there are some things that I just like to say, but I just have to keep it PG rated at the most.

You arn't rated by reports, you rated what the people think of you when going through the tribunal + the severity. Also, its not just the game, you also need to watch what you say throughout the forums! Oh ya, people normally ask why, or complain about those kind of things, but that also increases your chances of getting banned again.

Anemoneya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

If you really think so, contact riot. Your reports before 2 week ban should have been cleared up and not count toward perma ban

Nanuuk

11-20-2012

this doesnt make any sense...you lolking profile refutes your statement OP, sorry bro.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/25439656#history

Calys Teneb

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by elit3pvp View Post
i havent recieved the link but i deserved the 2 week banned becz i did harass but i wanted to change my behaviour but havent been on the acc to but im permantely banned how do they expect you to change ur behaviour if im permantely banned and 2 week banned
It is possible that Riot reviewed your case and escalated it. In that case they should have sent you an email informing that it was a result of an audit.

King of Daventry

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanuuk View Post
this doesnt make any sense...you lolking profile refutes your statement OP, sorry bro.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/25439656#history
Was about to say he's either lying or Riot did a manual audit on his history.

GIMMEMONEYPLEA

11-20-2012

u cant be banned for doing new meta o.o

Mr Mystical

11-20-2012

come back when you grow older and wiser and learn to control acting like an ahat in games.