Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lux's Ultimate (bug)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Revelationz

11-20-2012

I am not sure if I understood the patch notes correctly, but I was under the assumption that Lux's ult was suppose to fixed. I have noticed a few times recently that when I cast Lux's ultimate that it still misses the character that it was suppose to hit, even though the visual hit them. I was wondering if anyone else was having similar problems, or if a Dev could provide some feedback.

It happened to me once when I was in mid lane, against a non-moving viegar in which I shot Final Spark from where purple team's blue buff is, and once when talon had less than 50 hp and was porting back near the bush on blue team's top inner turret. It happened a few other times but these are the most recent and after the patch.

Thank you for your time! Hope what little info I could provide was helpful!

kwoklee

11-20-2012

me too this bug is so annoying, the laser hit them and doesnt do any dmg... 2 times in a game

Revelationz

11-23-2012

Yeah, I really wish Dev would of gotten back to me with some type of clarification. I really thought they said they had fixed it this previous patch. Maybe they'll fix it in the Nami/S3 Patch..

Captain Kelsey

12-06-2012

I was getting worried. SAME thing happened to me. Lost a double and a perfectly aimed ult. PERFECTLY. I though my aim had missed the previous double, so I aimed well the next one, and still, didn't kill target.

shurkin

12-06-2012

bump :0

Cpt Devin

09-28-2013

bump