How do I trust women?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xBaron Nashorx

11-20-2012

Just go for the sweet hearts. Alot of them are looking for a proper relationship and not just a fling.
The skanky hoes, scantily clad fashion obeyors and the maxi-dress with no shorts/jeans chics are all the type you're looking to avoid.

I'd known my partner for a year before we moved in together and we still ahd trouble now and then. We still came close to breaking up, even tho we had been in love for 9+ months. Relationships have teething problems.... it's just a question of wether they love you enough to stick around thru them or not.

Don't wear your heart on a sleeve and if they can't handle a bit of an argument and break up, tell 'em to piss off. Nobody wants a manipulative ***** who's going to break up with you if she doesn't get her own way.

Exile4eva

11-20-2012

You can't. Women like to test boundaries and it seems like you don't put up a fight to stop them. They will walk over you if you let them.

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

You can successfully judge a person's character without risking anything if you just take your time with the progress of the relationship. Don't commit until you know you can trust her. And s*x is a pretty risky thing in today's society so be careful and think about your future if you really care that much. If you can't resist the 'temptation' then you need to learn how to resist before you get into another relationship.

also, why are you looking for something serious when you're only 19? you're rushing it and expecting perfect results. that doesn't happen. you need more life experience if you want a truly good relationship with a woman.

Scyfed

11-20-2012

Go gay.

IS13c7fafe7804f7429d10e

11-20-2012

You don't.

You order the secret service of your respective country to record anything she does and has ever done and then file through the data every day. In addition, hire a few psychologists to interpret each and every conversation between the two of you for any potential reason to mistrust her.

Only downside: If one day she finds out, you'll have to kill her. That's life.

Efstratios

11-20-2012

Just don't fall in love with hoes

Syntaxs

11-20-2012

They will test you and your relationship over and over again.
Women tend to have this "I need to make my husband/boyfriend my dog" attitude, but what they
really wish to have is a rock in the sea, holding against the rough sea or the smooth waves.
If you get their dog, your relationship is ****ed already.
What I am trying to say is, don't make them change you and they will go on loving you,
eventho they might yell, beat your ass up or do some other sort of stuff, it's true that they
will go on loving you.

AussieBoss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempestphile View Post
Its easy, tell her to make you a sandwich, but don't keep any ingrdient in the kitchen

If she is willing to make you a sandwich, 1/4
If she is willing to go to the shop to get the ingredient 2/4
If she cares about what you want and ask what you want in the sandwich 3/4
If she didn't ask for money and pay for it herself 4/4

now repeat the test for 3 months, and if she does this tirelessly , you should marry her
I love this LOL. 2 and 3 should be swapped in order though.

Woozl

11-20-2012

Only date women richer than you.

Verandriel

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempestphile View Post
Its easy, tell her to make you a sandwich, but don't keep any ingrdient in the kitchen

If she is willing to make you a sandwich, 1/4
If she is willing to go to the shop to get the ingredient 2/4
If she cares about what you want and ask what you want in the sandwich 3/4
If she didn't ask for money and pay for it herself 4/4

now repeat the test for 3 months, and if she does this tirelessly , you should marry her
Wow, you guys have such low standards... All that matters about a wife is that she'll make you a sandwich whenever you ask?

Please, if I'm going to marry someone, she should at least be able to make food for me without me having to ask every single time.