Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Slam dunk Darius Skin!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FiX3DiT

11-20-2012

Hay guys i was just thinking now that they should make a Slam Dunk Darius skin.
What do you guys think ?

StratoSide

11-20-2012

the anime Slam Dunk?

King Bata Bing

11-20-2012

Not before they make a dunkmaster Yi skin.

AussieBoss

11-20-2012

Aren't you clever!

Tempestphile

11-20-2012

this is new and exciting

11-20-2012

Jarvan should also get a slam dunk skin for his ult. Ahri is a woman, so she can't dunk, but she should have a skin that makes her orb a basketball. =P

Spacecrusher

11-20-2012

When Dunkmaster Darius uses Noxian Guillotine on an enemy, a sickening howl of terror is heard from the enemy he has targeted as an unholy crevasse splits the earth beneath lord Darius' feet. A fiery basketball hoop from hell then springs forth from the crevasse as Darius leaps into the air and slam dunks his B ball with the fury of a thousand suns, shattering the backboard. The ball slams down upon the enemy's head with such force as to knock them to the ground as the rain of plexiglass from the shattered backboard impales them. Their death sound is increased in volume by x11 and is made globally, so that all who oppose lord Darius may know what fate they shall soon receive.

SinRG

11-20-2012

Quote:
Spacecrusher:
When Dunkmaster Darius uses Noxian Guillotine on an enemy, a sickening howl of terror is heard from the enemy he has targeted as an unholy crevasse splits the earth beneath lord Darius' feet. A fiery basketball hoop from hell then springs forth from the crevasse as Darius leaps into the air and slam dunks his B ball with the fury of a thousand suns, shattering the backboard. The ball slams down upon the enemy's head with such force as to knock them to the ground as the rain of plexiglass from the shattered backboard impales them. Their death sound is increased in volume by x11 and is made globally, so that all who oppose lord Darius may know what fate they shall soon receive.

Love the epicness of this description, but that animation would take WAYYY too long to work lol. Just the slam dunk would do. No need for a parting of the earth.

FiX3DiT

11-20-2012

yeah i got the Idea from looking at his ult and i was thinking wow a Slam dunk skin would be awesome! but how to give him a Basketball and make his moves work with it. that's the problem haha.

Epichuntarz

11-20-2012

Quote:
FiX3DiT:
yeah i got the Idea from looking at his ult and i was thinking wow a Slam dunk skin would be awesome! but how to give him a Basketball and make his moves work with it. that's the problem haha.

No one has ever thought of this until now. Literally. Never.