Diamond to silver GG

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0pium View Post
im still waiting to see where it says elo determines skill. If I had players who dont get overly aggressive, dont play overly passive, can actually cs, communicate, actually try,WARD, and stop complaining i'd have much higher elo too. but in reality this wont happen with this community. your elo is at the mercy of 4 strangers, whether you like it or not you are the least contributing factor to every one of your games, its the other 4 you should worry about
i literally never complained about feeders or someone who played poorly sure you get those but someone who just doesnt connect to the game at all is all ive said in this entire thing id rather have a feeder than someone whos just not there just use them at meatshields.

Doctor Swole

11-20-2012

play mordekaiser. easy wins

eBlossom

11-20-2012

from 1800 to 1400

I feel you.

migty1joe

11-20-2012

That is nothing how bad was my luck last 15 games.

AlexDnD2

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainB85 View Post
I still cannot believe for Riot's third season they couldn't see how "placement matches" after a soft elo reset are the dumbest thing they could do. I just can't imagine what is going through their brains when they approved this yet again.

"Hey guys, you know how when we mush everyone's ELO towards 1200 and it becomes a total **** shoot for who anyone is going to get as team mates? Yea, during THAT period lets triple the amount of ELO you gain or lose to REALLY F with people."
That sounds hilarious - if I was riot i'd do this.

IalreadyHateYou

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0pium View Post
im still waiting to see where it says elo determines skill. If I had players who dont get overly aggressive, dont play overly passive, can actually cs, communicate, actually try,WARD, and stop complaining i'd have much higher elo too. but in reality this wont happen with this community. your elo is at the mercy of 4 strangers, whether you like it or not you are the least contributing factor to every one of your games, its the other 4 you should worry about
LoooooooooooL.

IalreadyHateYou

11-20-2012

God dammit OP. You made a thread that tards have equated as a Diamond complaining about elo hell.

Saifudeen

11-20-2012

Happened in S2, 4 leavers in first 10 games meaning my friend had only 6/10 games that were a fair match to judge placement ELO from. Assuming a great 66% win rate and that means the placement ELO is skewed by -200 right from the get go

WinnieDaP00

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Personal opinion: Games in which you lose due to having someone leave and be gone for the
vast majority of the game, you should not be penalized as harshly in elo
loss. It's simply not fair at all because it basically guarantees a loss.
Maybe cut the elo lost in games like these by 40% or something?
Make it a little more fair, idk. Riot pls

Tsundere

11-20-2012

I only did one ranked game so far this season but after we threw away an early advantage, 30 mins in our Lee Sin says, "gg you guys didn't end it fast enough, I'm afk for 15 mins brb"

They killed all 4 of us, took Baron, and pushed up mid within 5 minutes and won the game

Another of my friends said he had 2 leavers in his 3 ranked games played so far as well

idk what's up with people and dcing/leaving this season