Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

5 games, 0 chat logs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EpikMagikarp

11-20-2012

Doing some late night Tribunal and came across Case #5959961. Possibly a bug of some sort, but this person was reported for verbal abuse/feeding/assisting enemy team and I have no chat logs in ANY of the 5 games. Skipped the case, but did anyone else get this?

SuperLambchops

11-20-2012

I had the same thing happen with a different case. I skipped the case and he got punished. There was a lengthy note in the first game.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/5958442/

I would love to hear Lyte's opinion on this. This has to be a bug, because every game also has no enemy chat. That is just too crazy a coincidence.

SgtSarros

11-20-2012

There seem to be a fair number of cases with no chat logs, seen a few reports of these on the forums now. Hopefully it will get resolved soon.

Nekochaoz

11-20-2012

Well I have played many games was there was absolutely no communication at all. That can be a possibility.

11-20-2012

Quote:
EpikMagikarp:
Doing some late night Tribunal and came across Case #5959961. Possibly a bug of some sort, but this person was reported for verbal abuse/feeding/assisting enemy team and I have no chat logs in ANY of the 5 games. Skipped the case, but did anyone else get this?

I made a thread about chat log issues a few weeks back. Reds responded asking people to post case ID's there so they could take a peek.

It should still be on the front page, if not, search my name on the forum. You'll find it and post there.