Changes need to be made to the login screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ANOTHERxGUY

11-20-2012

Hey Riot, not that I'm bashing you but you guys need to make some changes to the log-in screen.

(1) Add something you can contact people by other than their email if they forget their password or username ( Because for some reason when entered mine does not work or is wrong even though I put in the right one, and I don't know how to change it)

(2) When someone clicks the check mark box in the lower corner so the game remembers their username make sure it actually works. ( Too many times I have tried to log-in after an update only to find that for some reason the check box is unchecked and my username is gone even though I know I checked the check box for that)

(3) Last but not least is there a way to change your username? If not I recommend you add one. ( When I first made my account I planned on using something I use often for my username, however something went terribly wrong and it added 2 extra letters to my username when I was typing it in. This makes it hard to remember and if something happens like in number 2 ( lol #2) I can't log-in to my profile.

A combination of these things has led to me not being able to log-in and/or loosing my account ( that I have payed some money for) on 5 separate occasions. Thankfully in time I somehow managed to remember my insane username. If you could implement my suggestions, fix the problems somehow, or even just direct me on how to fix these problems myself it would be greatly appreciated.

ANOTHERxGUY

11-20-2012

Okay so I found out how to change my email to the correct one. (hopefully it works). However, I still think their should be another way to get your account information. I also think we should be able to change our user names.

Crazeh Fruit

11-20-2012

You can change user names, this has been around for ages. You have to buy it with Riot Points though, so you need to spent real money.

ANOTHERxGUY

11-24-2012

I thought that that you could only change your summoner name with Riot Points? I'm talking about your actual username to login