Anyone have luck with Trundle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harugot

11-20-2012

Every time i pick him in 5s (unranked at that) people instand qq and allegedly report me for picking a ****ty top lane, despite usually winning my lane. Last game i went up against a nidalee (his only real counter) and was camped top by malphite, while i was scrutinized by my team and my jungler refused to help me...needless to say i lost the lane but i was wondering if this happens to anyone else, why dont people think he's viable? He rips through most top laners =/

Also this has made it hard to for me pick masteries and runes for him because i havent had a single game where people dont try to make me lost my lane, im not sure what to build on him either so any suggestions would help. Im also afraid of playing him in ranked since i have no real experience with him.

CrystalisX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

I'm waiting for the new jungle before trying to play him again there.

As for not getting help from your jungler, I find that to be the case most of the time you play top lane unless you duo with a jungler.

THC DadLife

Recruiter

11-20-2012

People think he's ****ty cause no one ever plays him. Kinda like Karma mid.

Play either 21/9/0 or 9/21/0

Grab an early HOG and/or Philo, And then get the earliest frozen mallet you can. After that just beef up with Atmas/Randuins, MoM, GA

See its a problem you didnt get ganks, because thats one of the good things about trundle lol. He can easily rack up kills with assistance with his pillar and speed.

Mageinta Warrior

11-20-2012

He's pretty strong. You need to pick him with tanky top lanes though.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

You don't have luck with Trundle. You have skill.

He's a real beast in the right hands, but I mentioned on a post about Sion earlier... Ugly champions are picked less because they're ugly.

The irony that he can become absurdly tanky if there is a tank on the other side of the fight, is just epic. He rollfaces against really tanky teams, and Rammus has nightmares about Trundles.