My Ribbion is gone and my silver border?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoddessLuna

11-19-2012

Hello fellow league players ^^! I lost my net for about a week and I come back on and my Green Ribbion is not their and my silver border for season 2 is gone as well Dx! I looked through my email to see if maybe I got banned or anything like that but no email or anything like that x.x. Why are is my Ribbion and Border gone?

FAYDR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-20-2012

There was another post made about his, and someone told them that they lost their honor from The Tribunal. Maybe there is more to this actually. Is there a reason you would have been judged by The Tribunal?

Faydr

Orcca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchmen

11-20-2012

There's a couple factors that could have led to the Ribbon disappearing, I think.

*You were sent to the Tribunal, which will cause players to have their honor reset. If it's back to 0, this is probably what happened.

*You were caught trading/asking for honor, which will also cause your honor to be reset back to 0.

*I've seen reports of people who have stopped collecting thumbs after games lose their ribbons, simply because they weren't practicing whatever ribbon they received anymore (Teamwork, Honorable Opponent, ect) and so it seems to be given on a consistency basis after you get them as well.

I'm not sure why your Silver border would have disappeared though.

chinois1911

11-20-2012

ya I just lost all my ribbon and its stupid buddy but need to all get them back
i was up to 50 opponens sudenly connect no more

GoddessLuna

11-20-2012

Well My points are still there it still says I have all the honor points that I had before x.x

I like the zoo

02-17-2013

Same thing happened to me -- S1 Silver Border gone and Honorable Opponent ribbon gone, but my honor remained.

I lose my temper occasionally, but not frequent or severe enough to have been stripped of those titles. Still pretty odd -- I'd expect to at least be warned about this instead of the vanishing act that Tribunal preformed. I suppose it's not my judgement though.