3 day ban whatever but...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joshthor

11-20-2012

deserved.

xKHORNExLORD420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

You guys are missing one key point here: They were actually intentionally feeding and though I voiced my anger it was with reason. Voicing ones anger is not necessarily a problem especially when someone on your team is trying to elicit a response of anger. In that case should not the person who is actively attempting to invoke ire the one who should be faulted?

Slyverius

11-20-2012

Brazilhuehuehuekeepitup!Workingasintended

Redjik

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbr1 En Brazil View Post
You guys are missing one key point here: They were actually intentionally feeding and though I voiced my anger it was with reason. Voicing ones anger is not necessarily a problem especially when someone on your team is trying to elicit a response of anger. In that case should not the person who is actively attempting to invoke ire the one who should be faulted?
Wrong. This isn't kindergarten. The "they broke the rules so why cant I?" argument doesn't exist here.

No matter what your team mates did, their actions did not make your own acceptable.

Also, unless you have proof those individuals have not be punished, who is to say they have not?