3 day ban whatever but...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xKHORNExLORD420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

I was the one trolled in each and every one of the matches presented in my tribunal case and deserve a review. 4 games in which I was straight trolled by team mates but I was found guilty and 3 day banned. da fuq.
I will be adding the transcripts to the OP over the next few minutes.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5959668/#nogo
In game 1 I was reported by a SINGLE enemy because I said BGNWP (true story) at the end after pointing out that our vlad was straight up intentionally feeding all match.

In game 2 I supported reporting one of our team mates who straight up picked a second adc and forced one of our players to adc top lane and eventually feed to loss. The suo queue who went bot lane reported me for saying I'd report one of them

In game 3 our bot lane had intent fed 4 kills in 4 minutes or some nonsense, I was reported by ONE PERSON on the enemy team for being "rude". I gave minor commentary during the match but nothing over the top and considering the ALL CHAT behavior (which was reported) was the problem...

In game 4 I had my twitch stolen and instalocked by the guy who picked same time as me, no big deal, so I picked xerath support as I'd been watching a guy stream it and was really impressed. The rat started intent feeding for some reason I cannot fathom as I had gotten him first blood and it turned out I was with another 4made team. 8/
sure I'll admit to being afk and even assisting the enemy team in this match and you know what? I think this is one of the few situations where it's warranted. When you are matched with trolls like these there is truly no point in leaving spawn.
I meant every word you will read in purple in this game and I stand by them 100%

WTF riot quit pairing me with this ****. Don't ban me, a guy who tries his god damned best every game, ban the actual ****ing troll please.

sure I've been a massive dick in many a match over 4k games played over my accounts and this represents an incredibly minor amount of the matches and is something I have been working on as it increased over the last couple months. I remember each of these games vividly and know beyond the shadow of a doubt that I was the victim of trolling in each of them, not the perpetrator.

Urfman

11-19-2012

Card or go away.

xKHORNExLORD420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterTransmuter View Post
Card or go away.
? how?

xKHORNExLORD420

11-19-2012

ttt

xKHORNExLORD420

11-20-2012

justice please

xKHORNExLORD420

11-20-2012

justice

Ankokukai

11-20-2012

Wannabe Support Xerath
ban well deserved, i hate people that do things because "someone else did it, i must follow, beeeep, beeeep"

TheWhite2086

11-20-2012

Game 1: Threatening to report for no reason is harassment. 0/6/0 in a counterpicked lane is bad but not intentional. The guy looks like he was trying and you spent a good portion of the game blaming him insted of trying to help.

Game 2: Not playing the meta is not reportable. Double AD is not reportable. There is no proof that they were trolling. It looks to me like they asked to be duo bot and Ez decided to insta lock an AD to try to be a jerk. They did no worse than the rest of the team (you were the only player with a positive KDR) so you can't blame them for that. You spent the whole game raging about it when you could have been making the best of a bad situation and Ez losing was not MF's fault.

Game 3: First, just because the enemy reported you doesn't mean that we can't punish you for team chat. Second, the enemy AD told you that it wasn't intentionally feeding and you kept on asking them to report.

Game 4: No evidence of intentional feeding, If a score of 2/4/1 is feeding then what about your 0/4/3? The only person that said anything about them being a 4 man was you. Ryze offered to let you mid and you decided to go bot instead. Also

fuc you twitch
uh **** that *******
they are 4made *******s who have been trolling me since champ select im afk
get rat hes right behind you

There is never an excuse for AFK and assisting the enemy team. Justice has been served

TheWhite2086

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankokukai View Post
Wannabe Support Xerath
ban well deserved, i hate people that do things because "someone else did it, i must follow, beeeep, beeeep"
That is the stupidest reason to ban someone. Of course if you see someone try out something that works you are going to want to try it. How else is someone going to learn? That being said, ban deserved for all the reasons in my other post

Sinistral

11-20-2012

You were reported because you made an ass out of yourself.

Telling your opponents to report players for various reasons, while being condacending and generally negative to your team.

You got what you deserve.