banned untill 4th Sep 2286??

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheWhite2086

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshooter62 View Post
where in that does it tell you when someone else breaks it and ruins your expreience in the game and they don't get punished because him and his team are a pre-made on there so they report you instead and riot helping or explaining there reasons to a player on the summoners code?
How do you know that they aren't being punished? If they are actually a pre-made 4 man going around doing this and you keep quiet and report them and so does everybody else they do it to then they will find themselves in tribunal and they will be punished. Players reporting each other don't cancel each other out and two people being in the same game can both easily get to tribunal for that game.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Three is questionable, but all the others, not so much. It is based off majority, and you were banned before and told warned to reform several times, each with longer and longer bans, and before you say that it is unfair, if that was the case, more model players would be getting axed, I haven't seen anything like that.

SavageMinnow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Why do people post obvious evidence of themselves losing their temper, then act like it's perfectly fine to do so? I don't know how many people need to tell you it's wrong before you get it, but if it's not clear already I think there's a fundamental problem that we can't fix for you.

darkshooter62

11-20-2012

i can't just sit there and be quit tho. I tell people good job, i say everyone have fun before game starts, i do these things. But i see someone/group of players just acting inapropiate and "feeding" and doing it on purpose. You want me to sit there the whole rest of game because they wont surender and just take it, knowing i can't go afk.
(other reason i got banned before was because someone said top and i went top to and he got angry because i didn't jungle, all i said the whole game was it's 2 top dude chill (wish i had the thing to show) but yeah) i'm just saying the tribunal is suspending players that don't even deserve it. I'm in a ranked team and we are doing good, so getting put with players in normal that feed sorta isn't "fun" for me and knowing i can't afk. What am i ment to do for the 8/10 games i play

darkshooter62

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageMinnow View Post
Why do people post obvious evidence of themselves losing their temper, then act like it's perfectly fine to do so? I don't know how many people need to tell you it's wrong before you get it, but if it's not clear already I think there's a fundamental problem that we can't fix for you.

and it's people like you why we do. You don't play the match, you don't get put with the feeding pre-made team that try make it to the nexus first. You just asume like everyone else inc riot to an extent, But they don't help so i wont go there. If you can't understand then why post dude

TheWhite2086

11-20-2012

Quote:
i can't just sit there and be quit tho. I tell people good job, i say everyone have fun before game starts, i do these things. But i see someone/group of players just acting inapropiate and "feeding" and doing it on purpose. You want me to sit there the whole rest of game because they wont surender and just take it, knowing i can't go afk.
(other reason i got banned before was because someone said top and i went top to and he got angry because i didn't jungle, all i said the whole game was it's 2 top dude chill (wish i had the thing to show) but yeah) i'm just saying the tribunal is suspending players that don't even deserve it. I'm in a ranked team and we are doing good, so getting put with players in normal that feed sorta isn't "fun" for me and knowing i can't afk. What am i ment to do for the 8/10 games i play
But you did deserve it. Just because other people also deserved it doesn't make you deserve it any less. You jumped on here looking for sympathy and making the assumption that we would agree that if someone else ****s up first that it is perfectly OK for you to rage at them. It isn't. What we expect you to do is show the game a positive attitude (or at least, not a negative one) so that if you get reported by them, we can look at your report, laugh and hit pardon. Then, once the game is over, to report them so that we can punish them. I'm pretty sure that all of us that participate in tribunal would rather be punishing the people that cause the rage rather than the people who rage but we can only judge the cases that we are given.

TheWhite2086

11-20-2012

Quote:
and it's people like you why we do. You don't play the match, you don't get put with the feeding pre-made team that try make it to the nexus first. You just asume like everyone else inc riot to an extent, But they don't help so i wont go there. If you can't understand then why post dude
You speak as if none of us have been in that situation. I have played a game where after I locked in Xerath they locked in Singed, Vayne, Blitz and Ali and spent the entire game not using their abilities until they saw an opportunity to force me to miss a skillshot and then raged at me for feeding. Do you know what I did? I yelled at my screen, I threw a tennis ball at my couch, Iplayed the best that I could under the circumstances to ensure that my score didn't make me look like a feeder and I reported all of them once the game ended. Do you know what I didn't do? I didn't stoop to their level and rage back at them in game, I didn't afk and I didn't end up getting punished by the tribunal.