banned untill 4th Sep 2286??

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

darkshooter62

11-20-2012

So please explain number 3? what was that for then?

Sagethyme

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshooter62 View Post
So please explain number 3? what was that for then?
90% sure #3 was meant to be a report against their own Annie...
Or you're Toxic so constantly that they recognised you and reported you again =P

Honestly, your first game is enough to make me hit punish even if the other 4 were like #3.

Do you want to play a game where all players behave in such a fashion? If you do I'm glad you're gone and the other players like you.

/justice

Finn the Human

11-20-2012

I've never been banned.

GD makes it look too easy.

darkshooter62

11-20-2012

I just express myself? Like if someone is going to feed and ruin the game fore my team and the enemy team, i'm not gonna be like, oh yay great game at least he will be trying. Watching someone running from nexsus to nexsus and maybe putting in a swear word because he is waisting an hour of my time. I just don't get it, if you could watch the games like seriously anyone would understnad

Sainthobbit

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Grats!
King tribunal himself.

The Harlequin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-20-2012

You might wanna play something else than ashe. You don't seem to be doing too good with her.

G5 GT

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegitKajit View Post
If you were toxic during the beginning of your LoL career, you are basically goign to eventually get a perma ban no matter what.

I don't know why i'm getting downvotes, this is completely true(unless you literally act perfect from now on) for everyone who blew there first 2-3 bans at the beginning of when they started playing, leaving you with only 5 reports to have to get into the tribunal. Once you are at a 2 week ban (1 away from perma), make 2 mistakes and say bye to your account.

legit.. go f yourself, you little twig mtn dew chugging ******. there will always be trash talk in games, perma banning people is making riot money.. thats it.

Sagethyme

11-20-2012

Quote:
I just express myself? Like if someone is going to feed and ruin the game fore my team and the enemy team, i'm not gonna be like, oh yay great game at least he will be trying. Watching someone running from nexsus to nexsus and maybe putting in a swear word because he is waisting an hour of my time. I just don't get it, if you could watch the games like seriously anyone would understnad

Welcome to LoL, seems you can't cope, bysies!

xNorthlane

11-20-2012

You have a terrible attitude and judging from the fact that you have finally been permabanned after several other bans without changing your attitude, you rightly deserve this.

TheWhite2086

11-20-2012

Quote:
You don't have to be all like "yay another ruined game" but you also don't have to be like "holy **** what the **** is ****ing wrong with you ****ing morons". There is a difference between expressing frustration and abusing fellow players