Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to combat this kind of behavior?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nightmarr

11-20-2012

Recently I had a game with this support ;Kremlin25. That continuously stole my farm and abused me for not csing correctly. He told the team I could not last hit. I was playing vayne adc. He was playing sion support. He continued to deny me farm whilst telling the team i was bad and should not play. Eventually the top player ;d2squar3d' joined in insulting me and every member of my team began to steal my farm and insult me over and over. How do I combat this kind of behaviour. This was a draft pick game. Do I leave and take a leaver level or do I continuously try to farm despite their efforts (which is what I did). The fizz on our team kept using his aoe attacks to deny me farm mid game. I never said anything to instigate this kind of behaviour. Is it bad to report this kind of behaviour? Does anyone have experiences like this? Sorry if I seem naive, I am pretty new the lol community. Any one have any tips I could have for games like this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

11-20-2012

Nightmarr,

The best way to deal with something like this is to use the in-game reporting system after the match to report the player to Tribunal.