The players on this game are rediculous! admin please read

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jfiz

11-19-2012

I am now perm banned, for no apparent reason but the whole team being "friends" or just ganging up on me to report me, and then the tribunal punishes me, ive spent alot of money on this game and this is how the community backfires on me, i get reported for no good reasons, i absolutely hate it, its either you do good in a game otherwise your reported, now im permenantly banned and ive spent over 300 dollars on my account what a waste...

Jedi

11-20-2012

Your ban was most likely decided due to multiple cases via the tribunal. If you were a toxic player and enough summoners reported you, and then a majority of summoners on the tribunal decided to punish you, I feel your ban was needed.

Sorry for your loss but you violated the summoner's code, and you were punished accordingly.

Jfiz

11-20-2012

thats rediculous m8.

Orcca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchmen

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trout View Post
Your ban was most likely decided due to multiple cases via the tribunal. If you were a toxic player and enough summoners reported you, and then a majority of summoners on the tribunal decided to punish you, I feel your ban was needed.

Sorry for your loss but you violated the summoner's code, and you were punished accordingly.
Right, players do not go to the tribunal for a single game, and even further, players do not get permanent bans unless they're repeat offenders or extremely toxic.