Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Morello, was 'Seth' shelved?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NotSid

11-22-2012

I am disappoint nobody commented on that reference.

Rikukun

11-22-2012

I agree that a sand mage sounds like it could be really cool. reminds me of Gaara of the funk!

JonouchiChan

11-27-2012

Wait, so Hexmage MUST be the WIP files for the Viktor rework.

I caught wind of those augment upgrades, shame you're not keeping them - they were pretty awesome. I can't wait to see how you re-work him, and I definitely can't wait to see what Seth turns into when you're done working him over.

Thessalonike

11-27-2012

Quote:
Morello:
No details, not even sure if it will come out, or in what form. It's not soon.

Cool that means it could be soon™

flyingtoasters

11-27-2012

this champ better be inspired by sseth

IceSick

11-27-2012

Hey guys. I doubt most of you will read this. But I once saw a champion select with starts and everything (it was fake) Of Seth a sand mage. he had the head of a hawk and wings. he was from the same place as Nasus and Renekton. If you have the link post it please as I can not find it.

Raburi

11-27-2012

Quote:
Morello:
Yes, though Seth is the BS-code name for an unnamed Sand Mage. We actually had him in development and couldn't get it right in the allotted time. Sand Mage is a cool concept, so we'll likely take another swing when the time is right.

Inb4 they release a sexualised, female sand mage and justify the ****tiness by stating "she's from the desert, it's hot so she wears minimal clothing".

TitaniumFoxx

11-27-2012

I'm sad. That was the one I wanted the most.

Raburi

11-27-2012

Quote:
IceSick:
Hey guys. I doubt most of you will read this. But I once saw a champion select with starts and everything (it was fake) Of Seth a sand mage. he had the head of a hawk and wings. he was from the same place as Nasus and Renekton. If you have the link post it please as I can not find it.

That was a Chinese fan contest, if I remember correctly.

Dreamspitter

Recruiter

12-30-2012

Quote:
Raviance:
Cool that means it could be soon™

Good thing you put that TM down.

Blizzard makes $0.05 every time somebody says it.