Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Quick Questions and [Game][Minor]Cannot Use Bottle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gaambino

11-19-2012

First the Important part:
[Game][Minor]Cannot Use Bottle.

Repro Steps:
1. Buy bottle, attach to a hotkey
2. Get silenced
3. Attempt to use bottle, # of charges will not be shown on buff bar, cannot use by clicking on the item or using the hotkey.

Im not 100% sure this is the way i got this bug (Im new with this bugtesting stuff), but i will continue to buy it and see if i can reproduce it.

Now for the Sugestions and Questions:

• Make "magic pen" & "armor pen" or penetration searchable
  • Alternatively Put damage penetration/ reduction on the filter list
  • Why can magic on hit damage be spellvamped off of? This is something that could be really cool, especially with the change of gunblade to magic damage. (that + I play fizz and i really want this to be thing )
  • Make current gp5 rate show up in the stats window?
  • Make the Passive on Black Cleaver Unique... Its readily abused atm.
  • What is the official stance on AP Tanks with the new items? Amumu and Maokai from what Ive seen are stupidly strong.
  • does the passive from Liandry's and Kages Last Breath Stack?
  • Why dont the single target slow items (gunblade, BOTK, Cutlass) have passives of the same name to prevent them from stacking?

Wriggle

Adjudicator

11-19-2012

Items can't be used while silenced (besides QSS and presumably Mercurial Scimitar). Has nothing to do with bottle. It's especially obvious when laning against Cho'gath or Kassadin and you try to chug health potions.

...unless you mean after silence wears off, you still can't bottle, in which case that's a pretty big bug.

Gaambino

11-21-2012

The latter. I to put it more precisely i was laning with a fiddlesticks and he dropped his whole nonult combo on me. After i managed to escape i was still unable to use bottle (even after the silence and fear ended). It literally would not proc when i pressed the hotkey.

DisasterAverted

11-21-2012

well gunblade active isn't a passive so unique passives of the same name would be useless XD

Tadiken

11-21-2012

Quote:
Wriggle:
Items can't be used while silenced (besides QSS and presumably Mercurial Scimitar). Has nothing to do with bottle. It's especially obvious when laning against Cho'gath or Kassadin and you try to chug health potions.

...unless you mean after silence wears off, you still can't bottle, in which case that's a pretty big bug.

oh hell is wriggles lantern named after you? **** now I'm gonna have too look at ALL of the named items to try and find the ones that are named after people... i know zhonyas and rabadons aren't...

vLemon

QA Analyst

11-23-2012

Hey PrimalShadow, buy bottle do you mean a pot or a charge of Crystalline Flask?
I couldn't reproduce it with those items. Did you get it just once?

ploki122

11-23-2012

is it possible you were already drinking an health pot? afaik you can't consume both together (at least not if you pot before flasking)

Void2258

11-23-2012

Quote:
PrimalShadow:

Make "magic pen" & "armor pen" or penetration searchable

Riot PLZ.

Gaambino

12-05-2012

Quote:
vLemon:
Hey PrimalShadow, buy bottle do you mean a pot or a charge of Crystalline Flask?
I couldn't reproduce it with those items. Did you get it just once?

Yes I only got it once, albeit i havent been on pbe enough to try and make it happen again. Although now that its on live im having some repsonsiveness issues with the hotkey for bottle sometimes. I have to mash the button to make it work it feels like (doesnt activate after 1 press, sometimes 2 or 3). Or I have to click the item itself.

TheTieThatBinds

12-05-2012

Quote:
PrimalShadow:
Yes I only got it once, albeit i havent been on pbe enough to try and make it happen again. Although now that its on live im having some repsonsiveness issues with the hotkey for bottle sometimes. I have to mash the button to make it work it feels like (doesnt activate after 1 press, sometimes 2 or 3). Or I have to click the item itself.

Lol, replies and still doesn't say whether that it was a Health Potion or Crystalline Flask. Awesome!