Bot Bush Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

supa03

11-19-2012

so i was playing last night n i ward bot bush to cover for ganks now i ward far in the bush to cover some of the river too. well taric goes in the bush and i couldnt c him...my first thought was **** i must of missed the bush but after looking to make sure my ward was clearly in the bush. if taric got near the ward i could c him but if he was close to the lane he was invis.

Sorry dont have any screen shots of this

Drogeist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Hey! I've had this bug happen twice now (or something quite similar).

My ward was in the bottom-most bush on blue side. I dropped it in the southwest corner of the bush. Except it gave me vision of part of the bush, but not the top part. Champs would go in and not be visible until they got closer to the ward. Almost like there are two "sections" of the bush and the ward was only giving vision of one of them.

Second time didn't happen with a ward, but with my own champion's vision. I charged into, again, the southwest corner of the bottom bush (blue side) to give vision to my adc, but their Sona never appeared until I got quite a ways into the bush (too late by then of course, and I took "tons of damage" for my troubles).

-Drogeist

supa03

11-20-2012

i didnt really screwed over by it but i kept lookin cuz i couldnt believe i couldnt c in the bush

jly

11-20-2012

maybe the ward was on the farthest part and he was all the way at the other end?

supa03

01-23-2013

y is this problem still out there..happened again to me the other day n i noticed a lot of bushes do it

Gooooober

01-23-2013

Here are two things I've encountered with bots & bushes which I find odd...

I've had multiple occasions where I would stand in the bush doing absolutely nothing but watching the lane & bots would be going down the lane killing minions when suddenly mid-lane, nowhere near the bush they would turn, and unleash hell on me, ults etc. as if I had a neon sign flashing above the bush saying I was there. The best part is bots land skill shots too that way.

Other times I've had where I'm chasing a bot into the bush to attack & kill them, & I keep losing vision of them even when right on top of them. So I've had to keep moving all around to get them to reappear so I can attack. While other times I've noticed when running away from bots in bushes, for example in bottom lane, I've been able to see them from clearly as they chase me from from 1 end of the bushes to the other. Mind you when I say that I mean the distance between us is about a full bushes length yet I can see them. When in the above scenario I could be on top of them & not see them.

It's weird, makes me laugh when it happens as much as it annoys me. I guess its just a perk for bots? Like how they gain gold etc. faster than us, a handicap for the challenge?