Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Remove Scurvy Breaking Supression?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tykk86

10-07-2010

Delete this topic if this is intended, but is it really supposed to break Plank out of supression spells like WW and Malz ulti?
I've tested this during 10 or so games as Gankplank, and every game i could use it to "cleanse" out of their ultimates.

Kalken

10-07-2010

That's rather odd, I could have swore that I couldn't fruit stick out of WW suppression ult after the patch just came out with it.

Suppression is suppose to prevent all spell/summoner casts so it would make sense for it to prevent fruit stick from being cast yea?

Will test it out again later to see if I'm going crazy or not.

Khalahn

10-07-2010

Suppression only stops SUMMONER SPELLS, and not items or champion abilities. This is intended.

DreamsOfGrandeur

10-07-2010

Quote:
Khalahn:
Suppression only stops SUMMONER SPELLS, and not items or champion abilities. This is intended.

I highly doubt Remove Scury was intended for breaking ultimates.

It's for anti-normal cc and healing.

Orichalcom

10-07-2010

Remove Scurvy has yet to break ults for me, its still cast-able during supression, but never has it ended the ult.

Khalahn

10-07-2010

Quote:
DreamCuri:
I highly doubt Remove Scury was intended for breaking ultimates.

It's for anti-normal cc and healing.

Statikk has confirmed this is intended. While it breaks the stun/suppression part of the ult, the damage continues.

Salivation

10-08-2010

It has always removed things like Ashe's Arrow, Malz's ult, WW ult... So on and so forth. Which is why Gangplank is a fail champ that should be deleted. "HERE, LEMME REMOVE THIS HERE SCURVY AND THEN RAPE YOUR FACE WHILE YOU JUST WASTED A LONG ASS COOLDOWN! GG IM NOOB AND TAKE NO SKILL!" Yeah... Anyway. Carry on. He's working as intended, like a scrub.

Silverstab

10-08-2010

Quote:
Salivation:
It has always removed things like Ashe's Arrow, Malz's ult, WW ult... So on and so forth. Which is why Gangplank is a fail champ that should be deleted. "HERE, LEMME REMOVE THIS HERE SCURVY AND THEN RAPE YOUR FACE WHILE YOU JUST WASTED A LONG ASS COOLDOWN! GG IM NOOB AND TAKE NO SKILL!" Yeah... Anyway. Carry on. He's working as intended, like a scrub.

"Oh look GP has just used remove scurvy, maybe ill use my long ass stun NOW".