zForzando competitive team recruiting Mid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cellistle

11-19-2012

sForzando is a serious 5v5 team that is to compete for season 3, We will be competing in various tournaments such as G4lol. We are not here to babysit you or teach you to play, there is no point to try out unless you can handle yourself in this game.

To contact me, add me IGN: Cellistle and whisper me

Add info below as well

IGN:
Top 3 champs:
elo/max elo
Previous LoL experiences in ranked play:
Anything else you want to add:

Requirements:
Silver Rating
Have Vent
able to accept and give advice without flaming
Own all champs for your role as well as top tier of other lanes
Understand game mechanics, that means pushing your lanes, ganking, map awareness, ect
Be committed - don't bother trying out unless you can make the practice times (which are up for negotiation to an extent) and that you are willing to work hard
Able to CS
Able to understand when to use which champions
Listen to play callers

Practice times are 8-11pm central

Only looking for Mid players.

Cellistle

11-19-2012

bump

WarbossRazskull

11-19-2012

Top 3 champs: gragas ahri vlad with ahri and gragas i love gragas just 1% more his w to me is amizing to me
elo/max not 1143 just coming out of elo hell season ended when i was on a winning streak mid
Previous LoL experiences in ranked play: i used to be a
Anything else you want to add:i have bin unstoppable with gragas mid in my lane (but just cause i win lane doesn't mean we win gamez) great teamwork and well if i keep going i feel like ill be bragging but ill leave as is in game name warbossrazskull and as long as you give me times i can make it less it is something really important which is like once every 6months

Cellistle

11-20-2012

bump

Be king

11-20-2012

IGN: purple kaky
Top 3 champs: ahri,katarina,evelynn
elo/max elo 1310
Previous LoL experiences in ranked play: i dont have any competitive experience with LOL
Anything else you want to add: i have to time to play alot and the will to be a top mid player this season and will do what it need to work

Tankstaah

11-20-2012

IGN:Tankstaah
Top 3 champs:Karthus, Morgana, Gragas
elo/max elo: 1522
Previous LoL experiences in ranked play: Played on two main tournament teams. Played in IGN tournaments and Go4Lol. Have tons of experience in working with and succeeding as a team.
Anything else you want to add: I am an extremely mature and no bull**** kind of guy. I take it, I give it, and we all get better. I believe that the cohesion of a team is much more important than individual skill, however I have plenty of that.

Cellistle

11-20-2012

bump