Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A new Vampire Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZanzabarTheEagle

Recruiter

11-19-2012

so I've been thinking for a while that we need a new vampire champion, i mean we have so many subgroups of champions why not more vampires? this champion i derived from the anime Hellsing Ultimate, I appologize for the less than creative name; names are the bane of my existance so i present to you Nosferatu, The Last Judge.

attack power 100
defense power 100
ability power 10
difficulty 100

base stats
hp 600
attack speed 0.757
attak damage 60
movement speed 325
armor 17
magic resist 30
hp regen per 5 seconds 7.0
range 600

passive: Hunger of the Nightwalker When Nosferatu kills an enemy unit he drinks their blood and gains bonus hp regen for a duration based on his level. the hp regen is lower for minons and neutral monsters.
lv 1 for a champion kill 30 hp regen per second for 3 seconds (total of 90 hp regen) for every minon killed at level 1 he gains 1 hp per second for 1 second.
lv 18 for a champion kill 540 hp per 5 seconds lasts 10 seconds. 18 hp per second lasts 3 seconds on minons or neutral monsters. additionally any champion assists that he partakes in he get 1/2 of what he would get for the regen and duration.

Q: Rapid shot no cost
Nosferatu's attack speed becomes 2.500 for a short duration 3s/4s/5s/6s/7s and he draws out a second gun dealing bonus magic damage of 5/10/15/20/25 with each shot. (note with a second gun out he fires twice per attack like with lulu and pix) if a shot crits then it applies a bleed of 10% of the crit damage lasting a duration of 10% of the bleed value (example crit for 100 so 10 points of bleed lasting 1 second) cooldown 4s/5s/6s/7s/8s

W: One of Many cost depends on what you pick (this is similar to Twisted fates w)
choices are
Turn into mist costs 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% max hp
Turn into bats costs 5%/10%/15%/20%/25% max hp
Spear fist no cost
Hypnotic gaze no cost

Turn into mist: Nosferatu becomes untargetable for 3s/6s/9s/12s/15s and can only make basic attacks that deal 50% less damage.

Turn into bats: Nosferatu transforms into a swarm of bats, he changes back into his normal form by casting any ability. while this is active he can attack multiple targets depending on his level (5/10/15/20/25) or focus a single target. his bats deal 10+3% of his max hp and 2% of enemies missing hp as damage. Base duration 10/15/20/25/30 s

Hypnotic Gaze: grants you control over any minion allied or enemy and almost any neutral monsters (exculding blue and red buff along with dragon, Baron nashor or the spider boss on twisted tree line). your control lasts either 5s/10s/15s/20s/25s or until they die. if cast on an enemy champion it stuns them for 1s/1.5s/2s/2.5s/3s

Spear fist: Nosferatu lunges at target champion pinning them against a wall or lifting them into the air and with his free hand stabs it into them dealing 100/250/340/575/700 true damage and causing a bleed of 3% of their missing hp for 10 seconds

cooldown of W 10s/20s/30s/40s/45s

E: release restraint level 1 costs 5%/10%/15%/20%/25% of max hp Nosferatu channels for 1.5 seconds and transforms into a shade redusind all damage taken by 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% additionally it grants Nosferatu with Demon Dogs for arms what increase his base attack range by 10/20/30/50/100 he can also fire his guns out of the respecitve mouths of the dogs. (one gun to each mouth these shots will always crit and apply the bleed effect from his Q he can only make 2 shots while in this form) any enemy units killed while in this form become minons for his ultimate. additonally while in this form when he attacks with his dog hands (not the 2 shots but with the dog hands) it grants him 10/20/30/40/50 additional attack damage and armor penetraion of 5%/10%/20%/30%/40% duration 10s/20s/30s/s35s/40s cooldown 20s/40s/50s/60s/70s

R: Relese restraint lv 0/This is my domain
costs 50%/60%/70% of max hp, no cost
Nosferatu channels for 3 seconds and transforms into a pool becomeing untargetable this pool spreads out from where nosferatu was when he said the line to cover the map (25% at lv 1 50% of the map at lv 3) any enemies killed by his E are summoned and have 35% of all of Nosferatu's stats, they will attack the nearest enemy or can be controled by you and attack specific targets. any enemies in this pool will have their movement speed reduced by 25%/30%/50% armor and magic resist reduced by 10/20/40 and reduced hp regen by 5/10/20 per 5 seconds. the duration of this pool is 30s/60s/90s. This is my domain: after a brief duration while you're untargetable of 5s/10s/20s you can activate your ultimate again Nosferatu gains damage reduction of 60%/70%/80% of all incomming damage, also his location is revealed to everyone who is on the pool and they are all visible to him. he dashs towards the nearest enemy dealing 500/600/700 true damage causing a bleed of 100% of the damage over 10 seconds which marks them. all active minions will them converge on this target dealing 35% of nosferatu's AD as damage. cooldown 90s/100s/120s

Lore: "The Bird of Hermes is my name, eatting my wings to make me tame"- Nosferatu
there is evil in the world, some from the beginning some from recent times. one thing holds true and that is that all evil must be punished period. this was the duty charged to Nosferatu in the beginning. desipite his vallient efforts there was little to be done every time he slew a demon 5 more would spring up it was a never ending battle. one day in his later years of life he was called upon to eradicate a roaming vampire. he stalked the creature to a mysterious forest not on any map of the day. the specific night is still in question among scholars to this date. only two things are certain, there was a blood moon and the man Nosferatu was never seen again; until now. The runewar has awaken Nosferatu. and upon awakening he discovered the monsterous truth that he was now one of the very things he sought to rid the world of. his heart were it still beating would break. he emerged from his coffin and traveled to a nearby village looking for some way to end his nightmare. he stumbled into the tavern and over heard talk of the league of legends. he questioned the inn keeper about the league and after he got the details he departed eager to join the league, now the last judge is here to fufill his sacred task and purge the universe of evil. when this task is complete and only he remains he will find a wooden stake then travel to a crossroads and tunnel under them and seal the hole. he will then stab the stake in his heart, cut of his head, burn his body and the ashes will be buried at the crossroads to once and for all break his curse and end the evil that plagues this universe.

ZanzabarTheEagle

Recruiter

11-19-2012

oh i forgot to mention he would be a DPS, bruser/offtank but i think many people would have guessed that from the skills...

ZanzabarTheEagle

Recruiter

11-21-2012

hm im surprised this didnt generate more of a "****storm" or any feedback good or bad.

ZanzabarTheEagle

Recruiter

12-23-2012

Bumpbump for an edit

BlazingArchAngel

12-23-2012

I read that I couldn't control Baron and passed on XD

Zarkof

12-23-2012

yeah, no. You didn't even bother to work on balance, grammar, or formatting.

Come back after you've done your research.

ZanzabarTheEagle

Recruiter

12-23-2012

Posted this a month ago I knew nothing then. Seeing if I could get some feedback. Thanks for your general "you didn't even bother to work on balance" that really helped especially with how unspecific it was. Idiot.

Zarkof

12-24-2012

You need to look at current champions with similar effects before you post numbers. It's literally a waste of time to put effort into correcting every single mistake you made since none of your numbers are balanced at all.

ZanzabarTheEagle

Recruiter

12-25-2012

well thanks for being useless to this post. again i posted this literally a month ago and no one gave feedback; feeback is where people say they either like or hate it and give reasons on why and how to improve it if there is a problem with it. for example say the numbers on a skill are too high; someone would suggest that you lower the ratios without feedback i cant know if there is something wrong that needs changing. so i made a new comment to get it to the front page so people could see it and give it actual crtiques not just the "none of your numbers are ballanced" bull **** you keep throwing at me. and since its too much of an effor on your part to correct me its too much of an efferot on my part to change/ballance anything currently.

Falstar

12-25-2012

Quote:
ZanzabarTheEagle:
well thanks for being useless to this post. again i posted this literally a month ago and no one gave feedback; feeback is where people say they either like or hate it and give reasons on why and how to improve it if there is a problem with it. for example say the numbers on a skill are too high; someone would suggest that you lower the ratios without feedback i cant know if there is something wrong that needs changing. so i made a new comment to get it to the front page so people could see it and give it actual crtiques not just the "none of your numbers are ballanced" bull **** you keep throwing at me. and since its too much of an effor on your part to correct me its too much of an efferot on my part to change/ballance anything currently.

Zarkof does have a point though, your base stats are extremely high. Instead of asking you to lower them, he told you to rather compare them to existing champions and somewhat average it around what they have. Right now you have, highest base HP, highest base AD, AS, your base armor is high as well. Basically, use the wikia for league of legends and just see what you can adjust from there. Otherwise right now he's extremely broken as an auto attacker without even looking at his spell kit.