Solution for Afk in ranked queue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blite

11-19-2012

Hello,
I've been playing this game for quite some time (i am lvl 30 with over 700 wins and plenty of ranked games) and after getting into ranked a bit more i noticed how even though some people click accept to join a ranked game they still afk in the lobby. This either leads to someone leaving or a very unfair 4v5 and i find it very unfair that one of the other 4 people in the game must leave the lobby and be punished when they were simply trying to avoid a very unfair situation. And i don't mean they joined and someone didn't talk so they left, i am speaking about when you see someone get a random pick in ranked and the picking continues which is nuts!!! why not instead of randomly choosing them a champion just kick them from the lobby and they face the 30 minute punishment? I would like to further elaborate that if someone leaves the game on your team or the enemy team during the game lets say before 10 minute mark, that the team should be compensated for having to deal with a 4v5, which in a game so dependent on teamwork is extremely hard to pull off. The compensation could be anything from a loss prevented and you won't lose elo rating to not losing as much elo rating.

Thank you very much i hope this issue is addressed soon as possible. it would help very much. Also i apologize if this has been mentioned before, i did not check the forums for any similar posts.

Hobopenguin111

11-19-2012

bump

TheBooby

11-19-2012

sometimes when I queue, i just think of all the things I could be doing right now, so I instantly grab my bucket list and plan to go skydiving. Little did I know.... I FORGOT TO EXIT QUEUE!!! NOOOOOOOOOO