Cohiba Recruiting (Competent players only)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lasher

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Cohiba Team Recruiting.

~Requirements~
- Competence.
- Zero tolerance for rage-quitting. (Termination from the team)
- Microphone and Teamspeak 3 (Knight's Reflection and I will be providing the server)
- 1000 games played, It doesn't matter whether you've won 1000 games or not as long as you've played 1000. (After a game it tells you how many wins and losses you've received)

~Team~
NicholasMayfair (Jungle)
SarnageLythe (Support)
Open (AD Carry/Bottom)
Open (AP Carry/Mid)
Open (Top)

~Application~

Please fill out this form and post it.
~
IGN:
Secondary role:
Top 3 champs for each role and why?:
Past competitive experience?:
Anything else you feel i should know?:

maymaye1

11-19-2012

IGN: Maymaye1
Role you are applying for: Top
Secondary role: Mid
Top 3 champs for each role and why?: darius, shen, Rumble, Yorick,
Past competitive experience?: played on a 1900 elo team for a tourny, team broke up after coming 3rd
Anything else you feel i should know?:im not what m elo says. cant seem to get out of elo hell

Lasher

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Bump, I will be adding anyone that applies every morning around 8am Central.

Lalaman23

11-19-2012

Hey i hope i can post for two people my friend and i have been looking for a team and we would like to join in together

Here is mine, We both have over 1,000 wins combined with ranked and normals
IGN: Theoglalaman
Secondary role: Jungle
Top 3 champs for each role and why?: Only top 3!!
Top Lane :Lee, Jayce, Jax
Jungle : Lee, Shyv, Skarner

My friends :
IGN: Jwetpuss
Role you are applying for: Mid
Secondary role: ADC
Mid: Diana, Ori , Karthus
ADC : Ezreal, Vayne, Graves

Felt like these questions would be easier to read speaking for both of us

Past competitive experience?: Im not sure if you would call it competitive but Jwet and I carried some of our lower elo friends to Gold in 5s, now we are looking for people closer to our skill level to get better with.

Anything else you feel i should know?: I am in college and he is still in HS so we are not always available, we both like to joke around and have fun and hopefully it will be that sort of friendly environment, that being said we both take the game seriously and look forward to improving as a group

Jehjeh

11-20-2012

IGN: Jehjeh
Secondary role: Any, prefer jungle or ADC.
Top Lane: Irelia... very versatile and mobile champion, can snowball very well and also fun, Jax... very mobile, easy to snowball, end game hyper carry... Shen is Shen. Map presence. Due to Shen being banned a ton, my Darius, Kayle, Nidalee, Jayce, Singed and tons of other top laners are very strong...
Jungle: Maokai, fast clear, strong ganks. Skarner, fast clear, strong ganks, Shyvana, fast clear, scales very solid.
ADC: Vayne, hyper carry, too strong. Corki, very mobile, consistent damage. Kog'maw, late game monster. My Tristana is also very notable.
Past competitive experience?: Played in a few Go4LoL tournaments on another account for a 1900 ELO team. Didn't play this (Jehjeh) account too often but it has more champions so it's my Season 3 account. I was also in a top 50 worldwide PVE Guild on World of Warcraft so I'm very patient and willing to learn, theorycraft, and critique my game to fit changes.
Anything else you feel i should know?:
My ELO is so bad on this account. I have the worst luck. Every single ranked game I play, my team has a chance to win because of me. Unfortunately, no one ever does the right thing in solo queue, resulting in bad communication and decisions. I am a very strong mechanical player, I am disciplined, and every game I get better.

Careem Pie

11-20-2012

IGN:
tc Zephyr.

Role you are applying for:
Top lane.

Secondary role:
Ap Carry/Middle

Renekton - I have found that countering a Renekton top really comes down to being able to outplay your opponent. He has good sustain to keep him in lane, and he can deal a sufficient amount of burst damage to keep your enemy at bay. He's just a really nice top, in my opinion.

Vladimir - It's really hard to go wrong with this champion. He is a pretty basic champion that is easy to learn, and can switch between top/mid. If you practice him a lot and play him a lot, there are some neat tricks that you find out about that can help you easily out-smart your opponent.

Swain - Swain. I have recently fallen in love with this guy; partly due to his entire background and look. I love the title 'The Master Tactician' because that is pretty much what he is. You can deal a lot of damage early on and late game; but it is pretty focused on single-target. Due to that, it requires a lot of know-how to time your abilities right to have the most efficient trade/team fight.

Middle
Syndra - Syndra was an instant favorite of mine since the release. A lot of people seem to think that she dies off late game, or their are better AP carries that are capable of assassination and helping the team. I think her ultimate and her Q bring a lot to the table; including massive amounts of stuns. She has a nice feel for me, and I just enjoy playing her.

Vladimir - I also enjoy playing Vlad mid. My reason is pretty much the same as my top lane reason was. He is difficult to deal with in lane without the right tactics, and he can bring a lot of burst later into the game.

Orianna - Balls. That is all.

Past competitive experience?: In League, not much competitiveness going on for me other than ranked solo ques. I was invited by a few higher ELO friends to sub as a support and top lane once (Invitational games(Scrims)). StarCraft 2, on the other hand, played a major role in the RTS-style games for me. I played in a lot of tournaments a few weeks after the release of SC2, and because of that I feel as though the nervousness about doing important games isn't as heavy.

Anything else you feel I should know?: I enjoy eating a lot of Ramen noodles and drinking tea. Oh, and my summoner name already matches your team name. On a serious-er note, I can play a lot of top champions. Irelia, Jax, Singed, and Darius are all in my field of reach. I have been practicing my Elise and Yorick top as well. The same thing applies to middle lane. Elise, Talon, Fizz, Akali, Diana, Brand; all in my grasp. I listed the three 'best' ones as you asked, because those are the ones I find most enjoyable as I dominate.

Lasher

11-20-2012

Bump, I added everyone hit me up whenever I'm online so we can see what you got.

Toxic Horror

11-20-2012

IGN: ssniperpirate
Role you are applying for: mid

Secondary role: top
Top 3 champs for each role and why?: for mid:

Karthus do i need to say more? great ultimate, good initiation.

Brand: has a stun, great passive, big aoe burst.

and my third choice is open cause i am always looking to counter, and see what our team is lacking or to fortify a strong comp

Past competitive experience?: don't have much other than playing with a few teams here and there but i am willing to learn the ropes in that regard.

Anything else you feel i should know?: i can play most of the day after 4 pm.

wrsthnsatn667

11-20-2012

IGN: wrsthnsatn667
Role you are applying for: APmid
Secondary role: Support
Top 3 champs for each role and why?: I generally look for counterpicks or champions that compliment the team. AP mid: Eve (good roaming and assistance with ganks, strong burst with good sustain using sheen/LB. Good chasing and escapes with W, and great clean up.) Morde (free champion with ult, more AP = more mitigation = easy dives for no deaths), Annie/Grag (Annie has great damage and Tibbah stun is crazay. Very good all-around champ. Gragas is good with poke and harrass, good at isolating targets and making the adc not able to hide using his ult E good for slows, chases, and escapes.) Support: Taric (Great support, free armor, Flash/stun/exhaust guarantees kills, allows team to focus proper targets with a stun, has heal and is very tanky.), Sona (Good sustain, poke, damage, heals, and AoE CC great for team fights), Raka (Nuisance when they want to kill someone and you heal them back up for 500 hp. Clutch silence and heals are game changing). (order matters)
Past competitive experience?: The Passion for winning and a hatred for losing.
Anything else you feel i should know?: I know now to chase the Singed!