Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Question on champion pool of beginner co-op vs. AI game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Robotic Ice

11-19-2012

My question is, why the champion pool of beginner co-op vs. AI game has so little variation?

The variation is even less than that of custom AI game.

I guess that designing a beginner AI is far easier than designing an intermediate AI. Since the Riot team has already successfully desinged a lot of great intermediate AIs, it should not be difficult for them to add beginner AIs for those champions that already have an intermediate AI.

BTW, I play the beginner AI game all the time because the intermediate one is too challenging to me :P

And I never played human game before because I sometimes AFK or even leave. I guess In human game AFK or leaving equals to killing my teammates :P

SovietBlade

11-19-2012

um... okay.

gankas kon

11-20-2012

Intermediate bots are challenging? Do you not have hands?

CrystalisX

11-20-2012

I'd say you should have graduated from Beginner bots by now and should try to proceed to Intermediate bots given a quick look at your match history. You'll find intermediate bots aren't really too hard to handle even if you find yourself with 4 teammates that are incompetent.