Looking to make a 5v5 group for normal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePurifier

11-19-2012

Yes that is right i am actually looking for a normal group NOT a ranked group. Reason being that there are some trolls out there that make leveling difficult if not unbearable. By creating a group for normal games hopefully we can work on our synergy, and teamwork and by the time we all hit level 30 we will be more than practiced enough for ranked matches.

Now let us get to the team make-up:
I generally play Katarina or Rengar Mid. so i am looking for a solo top, 1 bot, a support, and a good jungler.

I appreciate any and all constructive responses and feedback. =)

I play EST normally between 10pm-1am. i try for every night, but i do have a wife and kids and two jobs. so we as a team need to be flexible to the rest of the teams needs.

Majoleine

11-19-2012

Hey, I'm interested. Glad that there's some people not yet level 30 willing to try out making a team. :3

I main support with Sona, though I've been practicing Top just in case no one wants it. Shoot me a Friend request.

ThePurifier

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majoleine View Post
Hey, I'm interested. Glad that there's some people not yet level 30 willing to try out making a team. :3

I main support with Sona, though I've been practicing Top just in case no one wants it. Shoot me a Friend request.
What time zone do you play in majoleine?

rlobos10

11-20-2012

hey! im interested, i often play at night
my fav champ is ezreal bot or blitz support

this looks fun, hope it works out

Brokenspine

11-20-2012

I"m interested as well. I work evenings, I usually log on around 11-11:30 pm central time (some nights I work till 2 am). My worst 2 roles are top and support, I currently working on getting champs and practicing them. Add me in game, if you don't mind having a lvl 30 queuing with ya.

Majoleine

11-20-2012

I'm in Eastern Standard time. I usually play at night from school. But since the semester is ending I have so much free time right now.

If someone else is interested in support, I'd love to take top. We can sort out the details later .

ThePurifier

11-20-2012

Alright i should be sending you all invites in-game in the next day or so. we just need to get our scheduling in order and going over roles and such.

Kabushino

11-20-2012

I just hit lvl 30 a couple days ago and looking for a team to join. Although I'm not too great at jungling, it's my favorite role. I'm usually play between 10 pm and 1 am EST as well. Add me if you still looking for another member.

ThePurifier

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabushino View Post
I just hit lvl 30 a couple days ago and looking for a team to join. Although I'm not too great at jungling, it's my favorite role. I'm usually play between 10 pm and 1 am EST as well. Add me if you still looking for another member.
As long as you realize it is normal not ranked cause im only level 13 lol

Kabushino

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePurifier View Post
As long as you realize it is normal not ranked cause im only level 13 lol
It's fine because I'm not planning to play ranked game anytime soon (don't want to be in elo hell immediately after turning lvl 30).