Random acts of ... lag?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FAYDR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-19-2012

Hello

For starters, I have been having this problem since the end of season patch. I will be playing and I get a lag spike. The problem is that my ping stays between 60 and 80 ms and my FPS never drops before 60fps.

The latest game I was Diana; I would Crescent Strike and start my combo of Lunar Rush and Pale Cascade. I would just stand there, clicking to run back to my tower. Wait about five seconds and everything would happen at once. I would appear at my tower. I have had this problem with multiple rolls and champions.

What I have done:

I have used the Repair tool
I set everything to the lowest setting
I have set everything to the highest settings (bench mark FPS around 300)
I happens in custom, normal, ranked games
I have reset my router and my modem

I have attached a current DxDiag. Any assistance or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thank you
Faydr

tLetz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Having the exact same problem. hope its fixed soon

FAYDR

Recruiter

11-19-2012

Well it is a good feeling that I am not the only one having the problem.

FAYDR

Recruiter

11-20-2012

Bump

FAYDR

Recruiter

11-21-2012

bump

Zagna

11-21-2012

Same here. I am getting lag problems as well- which still strikes me as odd, because i never once had lag problems when i first made my account and played it.

Now, i am getting lag problems- even spikes and sometimes disconnections- which tends to be taken care of easily for the most part, but it is still annoying.

It forces me to play beginner bots instead of pvp or higher leveled AI out of fear that i would be reported for something i did not mean to do...

FAYDR

Recruiter

11-23-2012

bump

FAYDR

Recruiter

11-24-2012

bump

Boagster

11-24-2012

Yeah, I've been jumping from my normal ~80ms ping to ~800ms during a large chunk of my game time. Started at the same time. Today I realized it's a continuous thing that only affects my LoL play. Any other internet application I run is fine. I'm sick of people telling me that it's something on my side - there are no other internet apps running simultaneously anywhere on my network and I can play any other network-intensive game just fine.

FAYDR

Recruiter

12-03-2012

Boagsters, I am not having a ping problem though, I have a stead connection the whole time.