Yorick Top.. Just no

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WreckTanglez

11-19-2012

Just recently played an extremely frustrating ranked game against a yorick top. I see him pick yorick so i go a commonly picked counter to him: Xin Zhao (as said on championselect.com). As the game began and progressed i began to win the lane having +19 cs over him and zoning him out. Then I made my 1 mistake by towerdiving him and giving him a kill. I thought this to only be a minor set back but as he came back from his lane, i saw that he had a Ninja tabi and a chainmail. I looked at his armor and at level 5 this yorick had 132 armor and i just came back with merc treads and a long sword. I then started to play harrass/defensive. By level 9 i had over +40 cs than him, there was no more kills given up, i even got a kill on the mid ahri. I had also added brutalizer and was rushing madreds. Neither me or our jungle Darius could kill him 2v1. Then the game progressed on and he eventually zoned me out and if my team didnt surrender he wouldve caught up to my cs. Can someone PLEASE tell me what i could've done better in that situation. I cannot think of anything as opposed to that 1 mistake.
(Yorick op)
Btw if there is questioning on how many times i recalled, he recalled twice as much as i did

Garen Mechanics

11-19-2012

How many of your cs were off of his ghouls?

SAO Heathcliff

11-19-2012

You should play Cho'Gath against him because you heal off killing his ghouls and once you start getting stacks, you're pretty hard to kill

Liceomlett

11-19-2012

play cho'gath vs yorick and heal off his ghouls. ^__^

EDIT: shen'd

SovietBlade

11-19-2012

trundle V yorick.
later you heal more from his ghouls than he does.

KissingTheShadow

11-19-2012

If mid is doing good, ask them to push and gank top with the jungler.

Kedoren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

I play Nasus vs. Yorick. You have innate lifesteal and can level Q off of his ghouls.

I Love Slurpees

11-20-2012

Cho doesn't counter yorick, don't listen to people. All yorick has to do is max his q/e first and chase you when he summons his ghouls so you cant heal up on them

KnightxSScarlett

11-20-2012

Play Singed. Get in Yorick's face. The reason people lose to Yorick is because they play the game Yorick is good at: farm/sustain. If you play aggressive he has no answer to it but to take it and hopefully survive.

Lajinn5

11-20-2012

play Cho and outfarm(no im not going to say 'just eat his stuff'), he's melee, so to attack you he has to get in melee range, vorpal spikes and rupture can make those trades very painful for him