High elo justification

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MONSTYR

11-19-2012

Here it is....

Last season, most of all high elo players were saying that there was no such thing as ELO HELL......saying it was all about how you play, and if you are good, you get higher elo......LMFAO! "If you have low elo then that's where you belong".

I'm loving this now, cause I have followed 9 summoners that have said that, wrote forums about it, ect...Now 8 of the 9 players have losing records in ranked and *****ing about it. I don't care if anyone believes me but its sweet justification that it isn't about how well you play, its how good your team works together, through Champ Select, Objectives, and full understanding of the game from everyone on your team, NOT just you.

Good luck fellow summoners!

YuHZ

11-19-2012

Personally, I've been really successful in ranks, went up from getting reset to 1350s from 1430 and got up to 1581 elo

MONSTYR

11-19-2012

good stuff, I've also got a better elo now, up to 1360ish but starting to fall a bit

GL HF

Ripp the Jacker

11-20-2012

It is true that you will get stuck playing with really bad or really mean people. However, if you are losing most of your matches don't be afraid to look at how you play and maybe even take someone's advice even if they are a jerk about it.

I can't say too much, because I'm not exactly at a high elo, but I find that if I personally keep calm no matter what in a match, I do better and my team does better. Even if we lose, then at least I can say I didn't throw a tantrum and tried to have a good time.

That's all you really can do I guess. Just try and be a nice player and a good player, and hope that the gamer gods will show you favor.

Dead Ransom

11-20-2012

Yep! I've seen numerous gold border players in my 1200~ queue, and so so many of them have thrown and ended up raging.

CrystalisX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Too many players got boosted last season for Riot to catch them all. I wouldn't give much credit to the "gold border" players or other bordered players.

adc

11-20-2012

I have a friend - 2.5k top Elo last season. He's a very good player. Guess what his Elo is now? 1500. Why? Because he can't carry his teams as top lane that hard. 26.7% win rate.

Made me chuckle.

MightyMaose

11-20-2012

i would have loved it if they put everyone back at 1200, most of the "pros" went 50/50 in their placement matches, meaning they woulda been 1200-1300 elo...woulda made my day seeing them all rage at how bad everyone is at that elo & going 20/4 and losing games...woulda made my day