Tribunal Overlook is needed please RIOT team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

b 0

11-19-2012

Ok, i am a continual user of LoL and am quite happy with how this game works and runs and all in all the structure of it.

But the one thing I cant stand is that people report other people for no reason whatsoever
I played a reasonably good game in THIS MATCH http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5869220/ and i get kicked for it.

Yes i say things here and there about teamwork, but how can a team win, when nobody is taking teamwork into recollection.

RIOT, if you could, i would like a pardon because i am over getting banned every damn week over stupid things that need not be so strung out to this extent

Noobgrenade

11-19-2012

Well, for starters it might help to avoid calling your team-mates *******s. I kinda doubt Riot would've judged that one any different, considering Lyte's said the biggest problem with the Trib is that it's too lenient. Also referring to them as ****ing useless is probably not a great plan.

If you're actually into the idea of teamwork, reinforcing morale is generally better than berating your team.

b 0

11-19-2012

I recorded this game with LoL Recorder and i would gladly show you the outlay of the match.
Nobody was helping and several people actually intentionally ran away while they had hull health and mana