I've never seen a Teemo not get tons of kills for the past weeks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InvaderZorak

11-19-2012

But it's not like this was ever a balanced game.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Really...you think Teemo is OP....really...ever think that maybe...just maybe you are bad, or the people you play with are bad? Side note, this game is pretty balanced, and the only people who honestly complain about balance honestly don't know what they are talking about. Can you bring me a nerf champion post that didn't go like this "Omg, this champion is OP, they have XXX, and XXX and do way too much damage." and only write the post up after getting beaten by said champion. No, you can't balance better then the creators, stop thinking that you can, and if the game is really that bad...you can leave...you won't be missed.

AlphariusRising

11-19-2012

He's not OP. In fact, he needs a buff, so that a Rioter plays against him and then deletes him after.

Jaden

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

He.ll yeah we are complaining about TEEMO now.

DaedricChampion

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
Really...you think Teemo is OP....really...ever think that maybe...just maybe you are bad, or the people you play with are bad?
no hes clearly op. His mental shred is broken as hell.

JesusPwns0926

11-19-2012

He's definitely not OP, but he's so annoying that I wouldnt mind if he was nerfed to the point that I didnt see him any more.