Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Toxic Players Down.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frnak

11-19-2012

I've been here for a long, long time. Since just before Malzahar release.

The amount of AFKs, ragers, leavers, "midorifeed"'s and overall total jerkybag******yness has gone down *a lot* since the Tribunal release.

It was a slow trend, but it's become to the point where I haven't played with someone... anyone WRITING PROFANITIES LIKE THIS or blaming someone or "gg" from a teammate the moment first blood is given on our side and then continuous harassment/grief from then on or...
any real amount of being a jerk in what feels like months.

It might be so infrequent or so minimal that I just can't remember.

But.

Goodjob Riot.

Props to you and the community for this shift. I've watched many places slowly turn into a cesspool because there wasn't an effective way to moderate or reform users.

Thank you. :S Omgawd smileyfaces that aren't thosememefaces.

Narvuntien

11-19-2012

Honour system.

people respond to positive rather than negative re enforcement much better.

as you can see from the people being banned by the tribunal a lot of them don't understand what they have done wrong and blame the system.

Noobgrenade

11-19-2012

Honor, Trib, and PB&J improving their background work and detection algorithms. Agreed that Riot's been doing some good work on the issue.

Auspexa

11-19-2012

It's the opposite. I remember the times before Leblanc's release, no Tribunal, nothing. People had no incentive to troll because it was meaningless. Nobody was spamming "report plz" in all chat. Game used to be much better in the past.