Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Inappropriate Name with no name?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phyrexia

11-19-2012

Hello all,

Just got back into doing the Tribunal again, and come across a case with 2 games, both have a report of Inappropriate Name. However the name in question doesn't seemed to be listed anywhere on the case. Am I missing something incredibly obvious or is this a bug?

bryjow123

11-19-2012

A bug probably, a case I did recently with inappropriate name had it shown.

Nothing to do but pardon or skip, barring anything bad in the chat log :/

SgtSarros

11-19-2012

One thing i've noticed, which MAY in fact be a bug, is that I've never seen the summoner name in a report where there was a comment along with the inappropriate name report. If people make no comments I see the summoner name after.

Can anyone else confirm this?

Gyroth

11-20-2012

confirmed.

SoresuMakashi

11-20-2012

Quote:
SgtSarros:
One thing i've noticed, which MAY in fact be a bug, is that I've never seen the summoner name in a report where there was a comment along with the inappropriate name report. If people make no comments I see the summoner name after.

Can anyone else confirm this?

No, it's more widespread than that:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2820837

SgtSarros

11-20-2012

Hmm. This will hopefully get fixed soon then. I wonder what caused it to break, I remember seeing inappropriate names working just a few days ago.