New Xin Zhao Skin Idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mavloc

11-19-2012

Alright, so when it comes to Demacia, Xin is a Bamf, and to me most of his skins look similar and cool, but nothing portrays him as a shear BAMF.

So i thought up a skin to do just this.

Warfury Xin Zhao

The skin art consists of Xin's hair untied and messy dangling around his face. His Chest piece is gone, and only shreds of white clothing are left along with his bloodied body. His leggings still have a Red, Black, and Gold Traditional look to them, with blood smeared across one leg. His spear consists of a demonic black and red looking blade with a decorative pole. His eyes have a crimson aura emanating out of them upward in a fiery form. Also his body has a crimson aura exploading around him as he stands in a super sayen like pose holding his spear in his right hand, and his mouth is open letting out a bursting roar.

Believe it or not but i couldn't draw even if my life depended on it, but i'd really like to see this skin made. If anyone would like to take up the challenge and create art with the standards i posted above, please do and post it in the comments. I will link any art to this first post and give all credit where do.

So, Thoughts?

Mavloc

11-19-2012

Bump?

Mavloc

11-22-2012

Bump