Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

FPS drops during teamfights

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mecha Whitebeard

11-19-2012

Hi, I normally run LoL just fine but sometime after the season 3 patch it's just horrible.

I'm getting anywhere from 5-15 FPS during teamfights after running it stable on 60. I cannot play the game like this. I get harassed, upset and it's putting ME at risk for loss of in-game items. I've never had a problem before, I used to play LoL on high settings with 60 fps and no issues but now I've disabled sound, low settings and it's unplayable while a lot of junk is on the screen.

I wish Riot would put more work into this rather than focusing on Tribunal/Nerfing champs.

asd1540

11-19-2012

me too,5~39fps

asd1540

11-19-2012

it never happen before

FAYDR

Recruiter

11-19-2012

I was having this too. I re-installed my video drives and everything has been working well as far as FPS

I hope this helps.

Faydr

Mecha Whitebeard

11-20-2012

Thanks Faydr, I'll try that.

Mecha Whitebeard

11-20-2012

It's still happening. It only happens on Summoners Rift now after some testing.

Mecha Whitebeard

11-21-2012

Nothing? I don't have a log for a computer and it runs other games just fine. Why is it that only league of legends on summoners rift am I getting FPS drops for no goddamn reason? It's not even happening during teamfights anymore it happens whenever I start fighting jungle creeps too now. It's very annoying.