I have a 7 month old child

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ExtraTesticle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

so if i go afk in a bot game to take care of him, and my team isnt reporting me, do i really need to get banned?

Dryad Soraka

11-19-2012

7 month old child

with that username

no...
no..
i don't think so.

ZOOKlE

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by florrie View Post
7 month old child

with that username

no...
no..
i don't think so.
if anything I'd expect him to be especially fertile

DaMiTzNhan

11-19-2012

Yes, reported and banned.
( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡)

KokoPonz

11-19-2012

You'll get banned by the leaverbuster automatically - it doesn't detects reasons, it only detects afk or leaves.

But you would have to leave/afk too much for it to actually do something

wesome

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Don't play a game that could possibly be an hour long if you have anything that could take your attention. Common courtesy to the other people you are ****ting on.

Can't you just wait until your baby is asleep? Or are games more important than looking after your children?

DaedricChampion

11-19-2012

if you have a child to tend to, why start a time consuming game? its like those morons who tried playing when hurricane sandy was approaching their homes...

Triped

11-19-2012

I have more children than you and yes, you should be banned. Don't play if you know you might have to leave.

SSW Kaceytron

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesome View Post
Don't play a game that could possibly be an hour long if you have anything that could take your attention. Common courtesy to the other people you are ****ting on.

Can't you just wait until your baby is asleep? Or are games more important than looking after your children?
This.

ExtraTesticle

11-19-2012

needless to say the child takes priority, which is why i went afk in the first place. but it's a bot game, it's supposed to be casual. does leavebuster really need to apply to bot games? there's got to be a middle-ground here somewhere