[Champion Skin] Mask Fighter Udyr

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gao Knight

11-19-2012

Udyr doesn't really have a lot of skins and you can't really think of any other type of skin that riot can could make for him until i say this show call kamen rider den-o they should make something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD86s4yRRUk

Even though he a fist fighter champion they should give him weapons for each form like these.

Bear- Claw gloves/ Axe;

Tiger - Shotel

Turtle - dual sheilds/Rod

Phoenix- Torches

Or maybe just kick instead of punching.

Here another Idea maybe the animal form faces goes on his fist or on one of his legs

When the game start udyr should look something like this before transforming

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...uy-d5nc33s.jpg Not in these colors of course

and maybe his long hair could stick out of the helm to be like a scraf

Kyoshiro Isheto

11-22-2012

Hmm never thought about Udyr getting a Rider skin, but i can see this working. I think they should have him doing different taunts and jokes depending on what forms he's in (One good taunt would be Momo's ore sanjou)

For the design, Den-O train design might not work well for him but maybe going with maybe a OOO design would go with Udyr changes small parts of his body and have a symbol of the animal he's using on his chest.

This might work but, in my option, he might have to reference a few others rider if including Den-O to the mix.

Gao Knight

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoshiro Isheto View Post
Hmm never thought about Udyr getting a Rider skin, but i can see this working. I think they should have him doing different taunts and jokes depending on what forms he's in (One good taunt would be Momo's ore sanjou)

For the design, Den-O train design might not work well for him but maybe going with maybe a OOO design would go with Udyr changes small parts of his body and have a symbol of the animal he's using on his chest.

This might work but, in my option, he might have to reference a few others rider if including Den-O to the mix.
well i sugguest den-o because his whole armor changes