Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to Report a bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AxelMayhem

03-17-2013

Celestine Soraka. It might be a "bug," I dunno, but I have definitely purchased this skin and I played it once of twice, but now it says I don't own the skin. It's shows in my purchase history, however it says that it can't be refunded. Also, It shows up in the shop that I can buy it, and I can't select the skin to play in game. What's up? It's a bug/glitch or something?

And if it helps, I bought her on the 5th of March.

darkw0lf6

03-17-2013

Whenever I finish a game if I hold tab right before the victory or defeat sign the game crashes. So easy process:

1. Finish a game with any champ
2. Hold tab before the game ends (before the victory or defeat sign shows up)
3. Game crashes

Fox Pulse

03-18-2013

Waited like four days to report it to see if anything changes but I play on Mac Beta

In windowed mode, when you go to buy champions, you are able to scroll up and down but not scroll right to see the right side of the characters.

The scrolling right works fine on every other page. It's not a big deal but I wish I could see the 5th column of characters.

DarkyMagic69

03-18-2013

THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOUR ****...i win a game i get +3 points i lose a game i get -16 FIX YOUR PIECE OF ****

iPLAYiWIN

03-23-2013

Bug Report: Elise's Volatile Spiderling

This happen a few times but I never cared to question it because I thought it was just a minor bug. But it kept happening even after the recent update.

When I use Elise's Volatile Spiderling while walking (quick cast). The spider never came out and the cooldown started. Nothing explode either.

It look like the animation of Elise worked because she raise her hand to summon it but NOTHING came out.

Please fix thanks.

Kuzdal1

Recruiter

03-23-2013

Every time i play in a match with a Darius, regardless of what team he is on, my game always crashes whenever he using his Noxian's Guillotine to Execute an enemy. This doesn't happen when he uses his ult but only when he uses it to execute. I looked up the problem to see if there was any way to fix this and it turned out that other people were having the same problem, but it only started happening after the recent patch where his ult would not reset on kill completely, but it would receive a 12 second time period in which he could cast it again.
Unfortunately I am unable to attach a picture because every time it happens i receive a bugsplat and there isn't any way for me to show this in a single picture.
This is happened to me on several occasions and now i am forced to ban him every single match.

If there is any way to fix this that would be awesome!
Thanks

Dillion The Boss

03-23-2013

there is a bug when quinn and blitzs if u dash to blitzs and he has his power fist on it will knock quinn up in the air when she lands even if he dont hit u plz fixs

SPSxDeathKnight

03-23-2013

Riot iv been having this bug called Bug Splat Its really getting annoying to me because i cant even play a game without crashing, so what i did is restarted my LoL client and it fixed it no longer Bug Splats,But now Get crashes in game while i am playing then the Bug Splats Started To Re-Open In My Screen Please Help Me it would really help me and other mac users alot Thank You!

toby94

03-23-2013

RIOT PLS NEED HELP!!

i bought jarvan yesterday and i played him but everytime i use his "E" the game freezes. never had those problem with other champs

PS. I use ilol 2.0

creeper09

03-23-2013

Hi
Was playing malz. At the end of a game I had 400cs, the aftergame summary confirmed this. After misslclicking off of the summary I went to my match history were my cs was 388. I had killed no wards that game but i was laning against a Heirm, had I killed 12 turrents? and simply they hadnt shown the the match hisotry?

Items:

Hourglass
Deathcap
Rod of ages
Sorc boots
Torment
Crystal scepter
*is this a decent build?*

Nothing of concern with a simple error