Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to Report a bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

winterdrift

09-22-2014

hello i just got enough IP to buy mordekaiser and i bought him. then went to skins and bout his Pentakill skin. i had a total of 2029 RP and 3297 IP until i bought the champion and the skin and im left with 79 RP and 147 IP i was double charged for my skin and i seriously hope to get my RP back since i just lost $10 right there. its in my purchase history that i bought what i wanted ant no more no less at that moment. please let me know whats going on and get this fixed so others dont suffer

Robick

09-22-2014

I've been playing azir for the last few days since he became available and have noticed he is still bugged. When you try to use his W Q E combo, his E bugs out and won't work. I have died numerous times because of this. As soon as I summon a warrior with W and use Q to move him and try to use his E to move to said warrior, it won't work, I smash the button over and over with no result, but as soon as I summon a new warrior and use his E without using Q before hand, he moves just fine. Not sure if its a problem with using Q E but its become quite an annoyance. Also when it comes to his auto attack when using his W I have noticed it causes the screen to shift in a weird manner and almost gives like a lag feel to it. That only happens occasionally, but as for his W Q E combo, that happens a lot.

thepow6

09-23-2014

Hey so when I was playing Vi in Ascention I used her q right after I respawned and it bugged out. For the rest of the game I couldn't use her q, even after I died and respawned.
I'm pretty sure it was on cd when I tried to use it before it bugged. It made the sounds but she didn't use the move.

Malanis

09-23-2014

I was playing against a Nidalee as Xerath. Throughout the game I would land my Shocking Orbs on her during her pounce animation. However, although she was stunned (both the indicator and the bar appeared above her head), she could still perform her Takedown/Auto combo -before- the stun ended.

Rendgar

09-24-2014

Vi's Q isn't working in any of the modes after i've noticed after level 10+ It ruins the game and a very fun champion...