Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to Report a bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

misterladillla

02-23-2013

I have to report a Zyra bug, because I just was playing with her, when suddenly her Q stopped working

Phenoom

Recruiter

02-24-2013

So I just won a game with Oriana as it says on my match history with the typical "Victory" but I lost 19 ranked points.

Riot please explain

Makubexs

02-25-2013

Quote:
Phenoom:
So I just won a game with Oriana as it says on my match history with the typical "Victory" but I lost 19 ranked points.

Riot please explain

Yes this just happen to me as well I droped down 6 places

Shàck Bìg Màc

03-04-2013

hello
a few days ago

A few days ago I got playing rankeds promote my account to the three games needed to gain league ...

I won two of those three games, and therefore the system should have gained a league, but as always, once again this game full of bugs not let me ..

Instead of climbing the league, I have to re-play those 3 games again, it seems.

Well I played back my three ranked game I played back the first and the second lost, so I still had a game to decide if ascended league, but it was not and I rest and I appeared 18 points 72 points now.
I think it is hilarious to reach 100 points and the game please consider not hope you can solve

Voy My Boy Toy

03-09-2013

Hello i have encountered a bug that has happened a couple of time previously but I thought had been fixed until today. I was playing a game as shen when my internet dropped i then closed out of my client got my internet back in time but when i logged back on ~5 minutes later there wasn't a reconnect button or anything and I could choose to be placed back into queue. I waited long enough for the game to be over but the loss would not show up in my game history the game i played was ranked and when i checked my league points i found them unchanged as well its as if i logged off and was actually never in the game i was playing. I included a picture showing that the game didn't show up if that helps at all.

Yayo69x

03-10-2013

hey um so ive been playing quinn and for some reason when i E on someone valor does not mark them or when im atacking a minion valor goes and marks someone else...

LunchLoL

03-12-2013

Lots of bugs with ranked including people incorrectly failing promo series. See thread here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3211131

MantiShrimPunch

03-13-2013

I found a bug that I believe to be a very easily recreatable scenario that doesn't need a screenshot so I'll explain it in depth:

When Swain has a Tear of the Goddess and uses his ultimate and IMMEDIATELY toggles it off, the mana is still expended for the brief transformation but the extra maximum mana on the Tear is not added. I've tried this multiple times and it has always happened.

This obviously isn't a significant bug or a game breaking one, but it IS a bug so I figured I should report it happy bug squashing

DethByGaming

03-13-2013

Hey, I found a bug on Crystal Scar that a lot of people know about but I haven't seen posted. It's not really a big deal, just annoying and it hurts your team a little. Basically you turn off a toggle ability while capturing a point and it keeps capturing even though you move around.

Here's how:
1. Use a champion with a toggle ability (Singed's Poison is what I used) on Crystal Scar
2. Turn on the ability before you start capturing.
3. Turn off the ability while capturing.
4. See how it caps even though you can move around.
5. Watch as it uncaptures the point even though no enemies are around.

Here's a video where I show how to do it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3Bu_mJ3GzU
(SORRY ABOUT BAD QUALITY)

DeadlyCrazy

03-15-2013

just saying but Elise her W is bugd.. if you use her W it sometimes doesnt go off but goes on cooldown