BURGLORD: DARK LORD OF FLAVOuR COUNTRY

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OH NO ITS LU BU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Me and the internal food monster design team have already fleshed out some of the meat and bones of this character but I wanted GD to see the design process and get a chance to help me make something great.

Burglord runs on a healthbar resource system similar to mundo or vlad.

Passive: Burger Time - Every time Burglord is attacked he gains 5% movespeed. This ability can stack three times.
Q: Pickle Spit - Burglord fires off a vicious discus pickle attack. The pickle sticks to enemies it hits and Burglord can autoattack them to recover the pickle and heal for a portion of the AA damage.
W: Tomato Slice - Burglord hula-hoops a tomato around his body, damaging and slowing enemies while generating a tomato shield on allies in his aoe. The shield absorbs damage based on a % of burglord's max hp.
E: Sesame seed mines(toggle) Passive- Grants Burglord increased damage res by absorbing the damage in his sesame seeds. Active - Burglord drops his seeds at his feet leaving and invisible pile at his feet. These explode when run over by an enemy, dealing magic damage + a percentage of the damage burglord has received since his last revive and activation of the ability.
R: Get Sauced - Burglord sprays hot mustard and ketchup in a spinning aoe channel around him damaging and slowing enemies caught in it.

/Taunt - "That's not ketchup your allies are covered in....it's mustard.
/Joke - What's the matter, can't hit me? Better ketchup.
On champ unlock "Rabble. Rabble. Murder."

One of burglords arms is made of liquid ketchup and the other mustard.

Tetroneaque

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

I think it could be a skin for Veigar.

Claw of Time

11-19-2012

Veigar op

OH NO ITS LU BU

11-19-2012

Guys he's not Veigar, he's melee bruiser. He can absorb damage and spit pickles.

OH NO ITS LU BU

11-19-2012

No feedback? He has mustard and ketchup arms!

OH NO ITS LU BU

11-19-2012

I am disappointed that the reds haven't shown up to steal this idea.

OH NO ITS LU BU

11-19-2012

:[

A Snuggly Pillow

11-19-2012

I think this idea is delicious!

OH NO ITS LU BU

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxFluffyxPillow View Post
I think this idea is delicious!
thanks!

OH NO ITS LU BU

11-20-2012

I'm going to get izzzabelle in here