Recruiting for Support Season 3 Team!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

drag

11-19-2012

This wall of text is all the information that you will need for the team, if you have a question that is not answered by this post then add Drag. Tryouts will begin Monday, December 10th starting at 6:00pm, each day, and last all week.

Tryouts (Pacific Time)
- Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday: 6pm-10pm

Roster:
• Support – Open

Introduction:
Hello, I am Matthew “drag” and I will thank you now for reading this wall of text. I will also try to keep this as short and precise and possible, so that I do not waste your or my time. Let me start out by telling you exactly what kind of team I am creating. This team will be a high-competitive, dedicated League of Legends team. I am talking about doing tournaments on the weekends (including Go4LoL), practice EVERY day (at least three hours), and then building a reputation as we go from amateurs to professionals. I won’t type this and say that we will definitely become professionals, but I will make sure that this team gives it their all to become one.

What the team is not looking for:
I am starting out by telling you what I am not looking for in a team, and below is a list of everything that will make your chances lessen.
• I do not like people who rage. Not only do you create a commotion for the team, which is unneeded during tournaments and practice, but you also make yourself look bad.
• Do not put down your team mates. We are supposed to be like a family of geeks. Do not yell at another teammate, because it creates drama and drama is a big no-no. I will only accept constructive criticism.
• Nothing makes me more pissed than people who are late. If we have a scheduled practice, tournaments, or whatever and you are late, then expect not to be on the team for long. I can accept once or twice, but after that I won’t accept your excuses. We are here to win and still have fun so don’t waste the team’s time.
• Do NOT over rule me, by calling stupid plays. I can accept when I am wrong and you call out a better play, but to call out a play that will get us all killed, after I have already said something, then you are in the wrong. We should all be able to communicate, but remember we have objectives and plays, so do not step over me to make things worse.
• The last thing I am not looking for in a teammate is somebody who makes the team look bad. We are aspiring amateurs looking to go professional during Season 3. To make us look bad will be an automatic “kick” from the team. I do not accept trolling, harmless trolling against somebody you know is fine, but to do it to the opposing team, maliciously, is wrong and I won’t tolerate it.

What the team is looking for:
Now that you have seen what I am not looking for why don’t I show you what exactly I am looking for.
• I am looking for positive, mature players WHO will help the team grow. If you are not constantly growing as a player, then you are doing something wrong. Help yourself improve, as well as, your teammates.
• I am looking for people who know what they are doing. I analyze every applicant quite harshly, and I will only accept the best.
• The biggest aspect I am looking for are people who want to go to the next level. This not a casual team. We will do everything in the mindset of going professional and nothing less.

Application Process:
There is an application process, meaning that you will post your application HERE and not add me to your friends list (add only if you have a question this post does not answer). I will look over your application and see the effort, or lack of, which you have put into your application. If I like what I see, then I will add you, and give you instructions from there. This is your only warning, if you add me to your friends list without asking me a question, that this thread does not answer, and then I will ignore you. I cannot stand people who cannot read and follow directions. Once you are given a tryout (three games per application), then I will show you what your overall grade was for your tryout. Yes, I have several aspects I am grading you over, and no, I will not tell you what they are. Impress me. After the applicants have been cut down I will give the rest another three games to prove to me they are worth it. The best four will get the remaining positions. If I do not add you then it was, because your application was not good enough.

(Not my recruiting forum, using someone else’s but changed a couple things)

Application:
• Name:
• In-game Name:
• How long have you played League of Legends?
• Position (primary):
• How long have you played your position?
• Percent of Champions owned:
• List the champions you do not own:
• What champions do you play best for your desired position?
• What champions do you play the worst for your desired position?
• What are your favorite champions to play for your desired position?
• Play style:
• Rate your communication on a scale of one (worst) to ten (best):
• Rate your Internet connection on a scale of one (worst) to ten (best):
• Rate your reliability on a scale of one (worst) to ten (best):
• Rate your warding on a scale of one (worst) to ten (best):
• Rate your map awareness on a scale of one (worst) to ten (best):
• Do you own a good, working mic?
• Have you been on a LoL team before?
• If yes, how serious was the team?
• List your competitive experience (any game):
• What is your weekly schedule (provide days and times including weekends)?
• There is a capitalized word in each section, so let me know you read each section by putting the words here:
• Misc (anything else you want to add):

NME Isaackaz

11-19-2012

Name: Isaac Kasper
• In-game Name: Isaackaz
• Time zone:Central
• How long have you played League of Legends?1 year and 3 months
• Position (primary): Jungle
• How long have you played your position? About 7 months casually, 5 seriously
• Percent of Champions owned: All but 6
• List the champions you do not own: Syndra, Varus, Fiora, Caitlyn, Cassiopeia, Miss Fourtune
• What champions do you play best for your desired position? Maokai, Skarner, Rammus, Lee Sin, Nocturne, Amumu, Cho
• What champions do you play the worst for your desired position? Sejuani, Shyvana, Jarvan, Mundo, Udyr
• What are your favorite champions to play for your desired position?Maokai
• Play style: Very Aggressive towards enemy jungle
• Rate your communication on a scale of one (worst) to ten (best):7-8
• Rate your Internet connection on a scale of one (worst) to ten (best):9
• Rate your reliability on a scale of one (worst) to ten (best):9
• Rate your warding on a scale of one (worst) to ten (best):8
• Rate your map awareness on a scale of one (worst) to ten (best):7
• Do you own a good, working mic? Yes
• Have you been on a LoL team before?Yes
• If yes, how serious was the team? I've been on 2 Clans and 3 super serious teams
• List your competitive experience (any game): Aside from league nothing of importance
• What is your weekly schedule (provide days and times including weekends)? I can play any day but Wednesday 6-8
• There is a capitalized word in each section, so let me know you read each section by putting the words here: Every, Not, Who, Here
• Misc (anything else you want to add): I've played support for a long time as well. My Jungle game is about shutting down their jungle as much as possible, than cc'ing the hell out of the opponent's lanes for our member to win. It doesn't always get a kill, and I'm ok with that because it forces the opponent to both realize that I exist and respect that he should not push, as well as giving our lane -er a better chance at safely cs-ing.

Puddlenutz

11-19-2012

Name:Shaun Wilen
In-game Name: Kordren
Time zone: Atlantic Standard Time
How long have you played League of Legends? Since the start of S2
Position (primary):Support
How long have you played your position? Level 18+
Percent of Champions owned: ~70%
List the champions you do not own: Most AP Mids
What champions do you play best for your desired position? Lulu/Taric/Sona/Nunu/Janna/Blitz/Alistar
What champions do you play the worst for your desired position? I wouldn't say worse, but still working on is, Zyra and Fiddle
What are your favorite champions to play for your desired position? Lulu/Nunu/Taric
Play style: Passive poke, until given the chance to go aggresive (It really depends on the AD/Support we have and the AD/Support they have)
Rate your communication on a scale of one (worst) to ten (best): 8(Until I really get to know my ADC)
Rate your Internet connection on a scale of one (worst) to ten (best): 10
Rate your reliability on a scale of one (worst) to ten (best): 9
Rate your warding on a scale of one (worst) to ten (best): 10
Rate your map awareness on a scale of one (worst) to ten (best): 10
Do you own a good, working mic? Yes
Have you been on a LoL team before? Yes
If yes, how serious was the team? I've played on a team where we were in 3 tournaments and go4lol and some lans, I was just on a team where we went 10 - 3 in ranked 5's and were planning to go serious but our leader had to quit.
List your competitive experience (any game): World of Warcraft, I was the GM of a guild on my server and you could say we were semi hardcore gamers, got to top 20 on the server.
What is your weekly schedule (provide days and times including weekends)? I work 9 - 3ish on weekdays and then play all day after that, and am free on weekends.
There is a capitalized word in each section, so let me know you read each section by putting the words here:EVERY, NOT, WHO, HERE
Misc (anything else you want to add): I am a very dedicated player, I take this game VERY seriously. I've put my countless hours into this game, researching, watching streams, watching tournaments, re watching tournaments, understanding each champion, proper runes for each champion etc. I will never rage at anyone or put someone down, I'm a pretty chill player. My goal this season is to get 2k+ elo, I am currently 1500 and plan to be around 1800 this week and so on, and I also do stream pretty regularly.

Asians First

11-20-2012

Hey a little about me. I'm from the N/A server, I was around 1800 ELO in season 2. I'm looking to play the support role for a team. my best supports are taric/soraka/janna/sona. My best qualities are positioning, I know how to play when I'm behind and map awareness. For my bad qualities I'm not so good at communicating ( calling a play).
I'm looking to join a team with an average elo of 1500(season2)./

what to expect from me:
- I'm a nice guy,
- I can take criticism easily,
- If i give some criticism and it sounds like I'm being an A-hole, i apologize in advance I'm not too good at giving advice in a nice way.
- bare with me in our first few games until i get comfortable with my bot lane partner.
- I'm a quick learner
- mistakes

what can bring to the team?

- Obliviously from my experience - (almost 1500 games and 1800 elo[season2]), I guess we can safely say i have an okay sense of knowledge. As well I have played ADC in my previous team so I pretty much know what is expected from a support player.

- My twitch... I would suppose this is my star quality; I have played twitch since level 16, with over 2k games under my belt. I can play him, top, bottom, mid, jungle, and roaming (so bot is 1v2) [I would assume we wouldn't use my twitch much but I could always sub in a different lane if yal' wanna try ap support bot or something...]

- My dedication apart of school and following my IRL career. I want to find a team I can play with causally(not so much...) or most likely competitively If my team brings motivation to the table and wants to improve as a team. I will respect that and give my FULL dedication.

Hopefully I'm the kind of player your team is looking for. If you are interested comment below or add one of my two accounts:

asians first ( this is the account I will be playing on most of the time)
asians first v2

drag

11-20-2012

Bump

Fisan

11-20-2012

• Name: Artem ( call me Fizz. I'm Russian you wont be able say my name )
• In-game Name: Fisan
• Time zone: est
• How long have you played League of Legends? 1 Year(I have 6 years dota 1 exp.)
• Position (primary): Any(favorite is support)
• How long have you played your position? majority of the time (6-7 months)
• Percent of Champions owned: idk hard to tell( maybe 50%). I have all supports. a lil bit of everything.
• List the champions you do not own: Going to be to long
• What champions do you play best for your desired position? Blitzcrank(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9571g58UUpg&feature=plcp)/Leona/Naut
• What champions do you play the worst for your desired position? NuNu! I hate him. but if you need me to play him i can<
• What are your favorite champions to play for your desired position? Blitzcrank/leona
• Play style: Very aggressive! I'm from Russia so I never go back! jk. I love doing exchanges like i die for better cost. I dont panic under target, dont ks etc... I'm having hard time playing passive but nobody is perfect, not hard to learn. ( Prefer aggressive adc )
• Rate your communication on a scale of one (worst) to ten (best): 10 ( I have a lot of pro gaming exp. played on bunch of teams for different games and this game)
• Rate your Internet connection on a scale of one (worst) to ten (best): 10
• Rate your reliability on a scale of one (worst) to ten (best): 10+ ( if you tell me time and i dont work/no school, I'll be there )
• Rate your warding on a scale of one (worst) to ten (best): 9.78
• Rate your map awareness on a scale of one (worst) to ten (best):8
• Do you own a good, working mic? yes, Logitec g35
• Have you been on a LoL team before? Yes
• If yes, how serious was the team? it was good, until everyone stopped playing...
• List your competitive experience (any game): Battlefield 3 7 month. Achievements: alienware 8v8 2nd place. Intel Lan Fest (2012 GA) 1st place. and bunch of ladders top places...
• What is your weekly schedule (provide days and times including weekends)?atm i can't end of semester everything will change in few weeks. Tue/Thr after 9 pm m/w/f after 3pm weekend free, but you got to let me know ahead
• There is a capitalized word in each section, so let me know you read each section by putting the words here: Every, Not, Who, Here
• Misc (anything else you want to add): I have leadership skills. Can boost up teams mood. I'm Russian Have a good communication while the game.

Cรขse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

• Name: Jonathan
• In-game Name: Cโse
• Time zone: EST
• How long have you played League of Legends? Beta
• Position (primary): ADC / Support
• How long have you played your position? Competitively for one year.
• Percent of Champions owned: 100%
• List the champions you do not own: -
• What champions do you play best for your desired position? Graves, Draven, Cait / Sona, Janna, Lulu
• What champions do you play the worst for your desired position? Corki, Kog Maw, Trist
• What are your favorite champions to play for your desired position? Draven / Lulu
• Play style: Depends on lane. Usually counter - agressive
• Rate your communication on a scale of one (worst) to ten (best): 7
• Rate your Internet connection on a scale of one (worst) to ten (best): 7
• Rate your reliability on a scale of one (worst) to ten (best): 10
• Rate your warding on a scale of one (worst) to ten (best): 10
• Rate your map awareness on a scale of one (worst) to ten (best): 7 (ADC) 10 (support)
• Do you own a good, working mic? Yes
• Have you been on a LoL team before? Yes
• If yes, how serious was the team? 30+ hours a week, top 8 go4lol, won TP E-Sports tourney.
• List your competitive experience (any game): Top 100 teams on MLG for CoD MW2
• What is your weekly schedule (provide days and times including weekends)? I prefer Friday nighs off. Otherwise, I am fully available
• Misc (anything else you want to add):

I put down both support and ADC because I was ADC for my last team. I am comfortable in either position bot, and can adapt to my lane partner.

drag

11-21-2012

Bump

drag

11-26-2012

Bump!

drag

12-03-2012

Bump!