How on earth do you deal with a Kog/Nunu lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowy Poro

11-19-2012

Even with Leona, I've had little success, mainly due to Kog's massive range and the double slow from void ooze and ice blast.. and even if I do manage to engage, blood boiled Kog just does heaps of damage.. and late game.. don't even get me started..

Clous

11-19-2012

Kill them? The lane is actually fairly weak until they get a few levels of swagboil in. Once they hit that point though, its some scary stuff.

Snowy Poro

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clous View Post
Kill them? The lane is actually fairly weak until they get a few levels of swagboil in. Once they hit that point though, its some scary stuff.
I would gladly kill them if I could reach them..

Clous

11-19-2012

Kogs range is fairly mediocre without W which has a cooldown. Just do the bush dance when W is up, then go hambo. If they run back, they get zoned or they get caught and die. Or so is the case against a leona.

Treeke

11-19-2012

Ban nunu or kog.

OR

Make your AD carry get kog

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Notice how both of them have no sustain. If Nunu wants to sustain, he weakens his steroid+slow, and he pushes the lane while denying Kog farm.

Harass harass harass....poke them down with someone with powerful harass. Caitlyn or Varus can snipe Kog from afar while putting the hurt on Nunu quite easily.

Snowy Poro

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clous View Post
Kogs range is fairly mediocre without W which has a cooldown. Just do the bush dance when W is up, then go hambo. If they run back, they get zoned or they get caught and die. Or so is the case against a leona.
Yeah I know, and I try and take advantage of that, but even if I do, I get smacked in the face with ice blast and void ooze then blood boiled Kog just turns around poops on me

Gespens

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginga View Post
Notice how both of them have no sustain. If Nunu wants to sustain, he weakens his steroid+slow, and he pushes the lane while denying Kog farm.

Harass harass harass....poke them down with someone with powerful harass. Caitlyn or Varus can snipe Kog from afar while putting the hurt on Nunu quite easily.
And then Kog gets a Vamp Scepter as his first item and you can't do anything against him since he outharasses.

Call for a jungler gank and keep those two separated as long as possible.

HolyHammerStrike

11-19-2012

I'd say poke comp and focus the harass on Kog since he can't heal it and Nunu can't fix it.

DeusVult

11-19-2012

wait, so your playing leona and cant kill kog?

i love to leona support and kog is one of my easiest opponents, as he has no escape, so once you land and E, its all over.

What masteries and runes do you run on leona? (I run MS Quints and armor yellows, plus go balls deep into the defense tree, and start boots + pot + ward) run now koggy