Legitimately looking for some help...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adam Freeman

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMainMan View Post
Ok, this is helpful.

Thank you.

My question is, how do I bait the dodge. He just jumps on me and stuns me, then runs away while i've lost 1/3 my hp without being able to counter attack.

He waits and does it all over again.
The answer to baiting the dodge is teemo. (Not trolling) At first glance, you'll say "This is retarded... Jax counters teemo because teemo is all counter attacks." Well, with teemo you have to bait the dodge... Take advantage of the range of your Q, your blind. Blind him, and move in for a couple of pokes. He should counterstrike. Then, take advantage of your MS. simple W away, and if you've done it correctly (Not Q'd and run straight at him) then he shouldnt be able to land his leap strike and he will just waste his stun, which has a long cool down. Then, you proceed to turn and poke poke poke poke. Rinse and repeat. Hope this helps.

HolyMonkee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

I also find I can't keep up with his CDs. It seems like his jump/empower is up every 5 seconds. It's disgusting.

GG Sunnykyu

11-19-2012

Welp I owned one as wukong, and heres what I did. E to him and Q, then when he uses his dodge i used my clone, so he has no way to jump to me and does not know where I am, and once his stun is down, I can harass him while his stun is down to make him back off.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Honestly, I can personally beat him with Teemo (bar getting ganked early and losing my advantage in lane.) Put someone with ranged harass against him like Jayce, Keenen, Nidalee or Teemo and start harassing LEVEL ONE, you need to be poking him down constantly, he goes to last hit, AA, he is dancing around AA, he just got an AA, another AA. You need make it so he never has an advantage in both minions or life because his character is just THAT good at dueling. By harassing him that hard, if he ever gets ballsy enough to leap at you, if you have harassed him hard enough, you should win the trade.

The MechE

11-19-2012

Play normal draft. You'll learn more about the game I'm pretty sure.

HolyMonkee

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iJamioo View Post
The answer to baiting the dodge is teemo. (Not trolling) At first glance, you'll say "This is retarded... Jax counters teemo because teemo is all counter attacks." Well, with teemo you have to bait the dodge... Take advantage of the range of your Q, your blind. Blind him, and move in for a couple of pokes. He should counterstrike. Then, take advantage of your MS. simple W away, and if you've done it correctly (Not Q'd and run straight at him) then he shouldnt be able to land his leap strike and he will just waste his stun, which has a long cool down. Then, you proceed to turn and poke poke poke poke. Rinse and repeat. Hope this helps.
This does help. Thank you for a legit response.

Vertchewal

11-19-2012

Take a chill pill.

HolyMonkee

11-19-2012

Thank you everyone who actually legitimately responded with real advice. I do appreciate it and find it helpful. All you trolls, I hope you cut your finger with a knife and get lemon juice in it.

That is all.

steak style

11-19-2012

Building defensively depends on what the enemy Jax is building and how he's playing. For example, Warden's mail and AS debuffs are helpful in long exchanges, but if he's going for counterstrike+leap+W style of burst, it's not really helpful. Obviously, if he's building for AP then get more MR and if he's building more AD then buy more armor. Ideally you'll get a mix of both, with more armor or MR depending on the situation.

don't neglect Health too

Skariy

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMainMan View Post
See this, this is not helpful. At all. Screw off. I'm in no mood to put up with worthless input/dickheads right now.

Whatever kid, stay low