Legitimately looking for some help...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HolyMonkee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skariy View Post
Play ranked, or normal draft pick...

Or just have your jungle kill him...

Wow, what a stupid thread
See this, this is not helpful. At all. Screw off. I'm in no mood to put up with worthless input/dickheads right now.

Alumenlux

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMainMan View Post
I am at my wits end
tehehe

On topic:

Jax is obviously a very strong champion but not stronger than other top tier tops. You can beat Jax on most champs if you outplay him ^.^

The gap closer doesn't go far, he needs to sacrifice dodge for stun, that steriod is meh and I dare say most champs have scarier ults.

HolyMonkee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krimson62 View Post
You have to poke, and bait his dodge.

Once his dodge is down, then you rush him.
He's another low cap high reward champ. so it's up to you to try harder
Ok, this is helpful.

Thank you.

My question is, how do I bait the dodge. He just jumps on me and stuns me, then runs away while i've lost 1/3 my hp without being able to counter attack.

He waits and does it all over again.

Jamaree

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMainMan View Post
Yeah, screw you. Get off my thread if you're just going to troll.
I don't think he is trolling, seriously play him, there is no better way then finding out what champions beat Jax and his weaknesses then by playing him yourself and getting stomped by people who actually know how to fight him.

HolyMonkee

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alumenlux View Post
tehehe
Ok, this is helpful. Especially coming from a Plat. That actually takes me to another question/issue I have with him. He's uber hybrid damage. How do I spec defensively against him? Should I do more MR or Armor?

And, ok if I get wits end, how do I utilize it when he's dodging my AA and then stunning me, then running away with no counter attack?

BeaverPhresh

HolyMonkee

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alumenlux View Post
tehehe

On topic:

Jax is obviously a very strong champion but not stronger than other top tier tops. You can beat Jax on most champs if you outplay him ^.^

The gap closer doesn't go far, he needs to sacrifice dodge for stun, that steriod is meh and I dare say most champs have scarier ults.
That's what I'm asking! How DO I actually outplay him. Right now, I'm just getting crushed!

Feels Goood Man

11-19-2012

play teemo or darius. Nunu is good too

SpacemannSpiff

11-19-2012

Jax has issues with any champion that can harass with spells as opposed to auto attacks. The champions that come to mind are Rumble, Cho, Darius, Jayce, Malph....

Unfortunately there isnt a strict counter, a lot of champions can beat him though with the right runes and itemization.

Amui

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
I don't think he is trolling, seriously play him, there is no better way then finding out what champions beat Jax and his weaknesses by playing him yourself and getting stomped by people who actually know how to fight him.
And here I was thinking nobody would get it, kudos sir.