Legitimately looking for some help...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HolyMonkee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Hi, I just dropped the F bomb more times in a game than I have in my whole life because I cannot stand Jax anymore. Seriously, the rage towards him is getting to me.

I am at my wits end with laning against Jax and I am legitimately looking for help on how to do so. Top lane is my favorite lane, and I usually play blind pick so I always get surprised by him if he's on the other team.

I. Cannot. Win. In. Lane. Against. Him. EVER. WITH ANYONE.

I do not understand what to do against him. He has 0 counter play. He has a gapcloser. He has a good escape. He has a dodge. He has a stun. He has an onhit steroid. He has an AS steroid. He's the king of hit and run. He's the king of sustained fight.

Seriously. WHAT DO I DO!?!?!?!

And, no, "take a mage top" does not count. I don't want to play a mage top all the time. Sometimes, but not always.

Also, "Play rengar, darius, or jayce" doesn't count. I don't want to play 3 champs over and over just on the off chance I might run into 1 dumb champ.

Also, why is he allowed to not have any counter play? Even if you outplay, outsmart, out-everything him, he still wins because of his kit. Riot removed the 1 item that you could actually counter him with. Granted it's coming back, but it still won't counter him...

So, seriously. Please, I need input from good players who know how to counter a jax that acstually knows what they're doing. Heck even IF they don't know what they're doing they still win. That's what pisses me off about him. He takes 1/3 the effort/brains than the rest of the top lane roster (leaving out darius maybe....different rant...ugh) and still wins.

So, please help.

/rant

Amui

11-19-2012

Play Jax.
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Foomps

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

you could always unbind chat

Jamaree

11-19-2012

Best way to beat a champion is to buy and play him. Learn his weaknesses.

HolyMonkee

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amui View Post
Play Jax.
Yeah, screw you. Get off my thread if you're just going to troll.

MrSpiffyTrousers

11-19-2012

Malphite is the hardest counter to him I've ever seen. Attack speed debuffs in general will screw him over.

Alynatrill

11-19-2012

Ban Jax :3

Krimson62

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMainMan View Post
Hi, I just dropped the F bomb more times in a game than I have in my whole life because I cannot stand Jax anymore. Seriously, the rage towards him is getting to me.

I am at my wits end with laning against Jax and I am legitimately looking for help on how to do so. Top lane is my favorite lane, and I usually play blind pick so I always get surprised by him if he's on the other team.

I. Cannot. Win. In. Lane. Against. Him. EVER. WITH ANYONE.

I do not understand what to do against him. He has 0 counter play. He has a gapcloser. He has a good escape. He has a dodge. He has a stun. He has an onhit steroid. He has an AS steroid. He's the king of hit and run. He's the king of sustained fight.

Seriously. WHAT DO I DO!?!?!?!

And, no, "take a mage top" does not count. I don't want to play a mage top all the time. Sometimes, but not always.

Also, "Play rengar, darius, or jayce" doesn't count. I don't want to play 3 champs over and over just on the off chance I might run into 1 dumb champ.

Also, why is he allowed to not have any counter play? Even if you outplay, outsmart, out-everything him, he still wins because of his kit. Riot removed the 1 item that you could actually counter him with. Granted it's coming back, but it still won't counter him...

So, seriously. Please, I need input from good players who know how to counter a jax that acstually knows what they're doing. Heck even IF they don't know what they're doing they still win. That's what pisses me off about him. He takes 1/3 the effort/brains than the rest of the top lane roster (leaving out darius maybe....different rant...ugh) and still wins.

So, please help.

/rant
You have to poke, and bait his dodge.

Once his dodge is down, then you rush him.
He's another low cap high reward champ. so it's up to you to try harder

Skariy

11-19-2012

Play ranked, or normal draft pick...

Or just have your jungle kill him...

Wow, what a stupid thread

Adam Freeman

11-19-2012

Play AP tops. It always seems to work against Jax. Mord, Vlad, Kennen, Cho. Not that hard to keep him in his place, unless your team is stupid and feeds him.