Are the addons somenthing wrong in LOL?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CodeMajic

11-19-2012

I just watched some friends on facebook that downloaded this program leagueguru.
The program shows stats from the players on the champ select like if u where lolking them but basicaly the program its interacting with lolclient and doing some stuff that can be wrong from RIOT perspective.

So before i try it out i just want to know if its not allowed by RIOT.

I would really like a red to answer me please, so i can tell my friends to stop using it before they get in trouble by banhammer. Ty

check the website seems like a scam dat can steal some info from ur lolclient, they say that they make consults and run over ur lolclient.http://leagueguru.net/faq

CodeMajic

11-19-2012

Bump

Vertchewal

11-19-2012

I've seen streamers talk about this, players trying to que up by tracking other pros so they can get stacked teams. And pretty sure once it leaks it will become illegal.

Edit: I'm fairly sure somewhere in the ToS you aren't allowed to run any extensions to the manipulate the LoL Client.

DaSuperMinion

11-19-2012

Read the user agreement, it will tell you if mods are allowed or not... but typically in general most games do not allow them because they open up greater possibility of hacks...

CodeMajic

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertchewal View Post
I've seen streamers talk about this, players trying to que up by tracking other pros so they can get stacked teams. And pretty sure once it leaks it will become illegal.

Yeah also their site doesn't real look good, i mean if u allow someone to run a 3rd party program over ur lol client, and if u realize most of the personal information of ur credit card its stored on ur client they can really get some info and harm u in someway.

Idk seems not legit to me ty for answer me

Nova

11-19-2012

I wouldn't touch it

Vertchewal

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätt View Post
I wouldn't touch it
Exactly, it's toxic.

CodeMajic

11-19-2012

Ty everyone i think exactly the same.
Id would love anyways if a red can confirm my thoughts.

The Hellsage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Yeah, in all honesty, I gotta agree with the other posters here, PTT. Don't risk violating the ToS and getting yourself banned. The only things I know of that Riot "allows" aren't technically even extensions on the game itself. Those two are the Recommended Item Changer (go search for it, there's a thread for it somewhere on these forums) and LoL Replay.

If you really want to know your opponent's skill level.... use a second monitor or mobile device (provided you have one, of course). I know a lot of summoners who use multiple monitors to help with researching an opponent, countering strategy, or possible builds. I usually have a Leaguecraft build page open for whatever champ I'm going in as, so I have somewhat of an idea of what I want to build.

EDIT: Apparently, part of OP's name (last 3 characters, to be precise) triggers the profanity filter on the forums. Strange.

CodeMajic

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hellsage View Post
Yeah, in all honesty, I gotta agree with the other posters here, PTT. Don't risk violating the ToS and getting yourself banned. The only things I know of that Riot "allows" aren't technically even extensions on the game itself. Those two are the Recommended Item Changer (go search for it, there's a thread for it somewhere on these forums) and LoL Replay.

If you really want to know your opponent's skill level.... use a second monitor or mobile device (provided you have one, of course). I know a lot of summoners who use multiple monitors to help with researching an opponent, countering strategy, or possible builds. I usually have a Leaguecraft build page open for whatever champ I'm going in as, so I have somewhat of an idea of what I want to build.

EDIT: Apparently, part of OP's name (last 3 characters, to be precise) triggers the profanity filter on the forums. Strange.
Ty that's exactly what i wanted to hear, btw i don't get what u said, my last 3 characters triggers the profanity filter O.,.o?