So how about that lag spike?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anabiel

11-19-2012

I don't know what it is, I don't know why, but after the Zed patch, I have been having massive lag.
Before patch, I would be one of the first people done loading, have no lag in game, what so ever.
Now? It takes me so long to load, everyone else is in game before I can finish loading, so I join in when the games half over. When I DO get in game, I have to wait even more, because it freezes up and wont let me do anything for a bit, and finally, after that, I get near constant lag throughout the game.

I don't see how this could be created by anything aside from the patch, considering i'm on the same computer I had been using hardly a week ago, and playing the game fine then, on the same internet connection to play the game, and literally no changed variables since the patch that could possibly affect it, so I really have no clue what is going on. It's using a ton of CPU, so maybe that's it? I don't have a clue....

Not to mention the people in my game were complete idiots and didn't understand the idea that just because 1 person is having problems with something that isn't because of their setup, it doesn't mean EVERYONE will have that problem....