About very low elo ranked: An idea to improve

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lothloran

11-19-2012

So we all know "those guys" who focus on kills instead of objectives.
Thumbs up this post if you want to help get good players out of elo hell and get Riot to notice that there's a key, and fundamental flaw in ranked solo/duo at low elo's.

That flaw is that people assume it's like unranked, get fed, rage, eat everything and win, instead of focusing on towers and objectives.

So Riot. This is my proposal. NERF THE LIVING **** out of gold for kills at 500-1000 elo bracket.
Seriously, 300 gold per kill is too much an insentive to keep people from just chasing the other team around the map until either they become catch, or a huge team fight happens and bad luck gives them a 0 on 5 advantage and they take a couple turrets.

Turret kills: 150 gold for the whole team VS 300 more or less for kills.

To promote people actually focusing on the objective of the game, I say this goes backwards. 500+ gold for the team for taking a tower, and 100 or less for a kill. It's ridiculous how often games get lost because of people trying to team fight off a tower instead of focusing on the tower.

Thumbs up this post and we'll train the noobs.

Lothloran

11-19-2012

bump

Lothloran

11-19-2012

super bump

DucktickIer

11-19-2012

No that's completely silly.
All brackets need to be the same thing. Having any sort of division whatsoever is retarded.

Lothloran

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DucktickIer View Post
No that's completely silly.
All brackets need to be the same thing. Having any sort of division whatsoever is retarded.
Than a tutorial should be added explaining the meta in detail, and explaining the objectives so people like me don't get cussed out for pinging turrets and telling people to stop chasing.